the bah humbug thread. (1 Viewer)

Close!
psn00028_2.jpg

aoifed said:
1. Are you dying of aids? NO
2. Are your children going to go hungry this year? NO
3. Do you know it's christmas time at all? YES

Then shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you always got to go on about the unfortunate! you really put a downer on things!!!

Sympathy rep for all in retail this christmas. I can fully appreciate how 8-12 hour shifts compromising of noubt but endless ques of fat, ruddy helpless consumers, greedily baying for assistance and service amidst 3 christmas no. 1's running on a loop in the background can almost completely destroy the average persons sense of christmas. Almost.

Ugghhh... head-cold.
Why should Christmas be in December?
February should petition for the Christmas franchise. Or maybe November.

Latex lizzie said:
Hey I'm leaving my computer job this week so I wont have the same access and time to post on thumped anymore. This saddens me greatly as you are, all of you, great interweb heads. I know some of us haven't seen eye to eye and wind each other up online (hi andy!) but the love is there all the same. You have helped me stay sane in an otherwise mind numbing job!And I've made some great mates and had good music with lots of you. I'll drop by from time to say hi etc.But the fat lady has sung on my thumped experience for now

Eh, what are you doing here?

Three of my co-workers have taken this week off to return to their resepective home countries for Xmas and as they're in my department I'm lumbered doing all their work on top of mine and I didin't get a Christmas bonus because I'm not an accountant and therefore not as much of an asset to my firm. Fuck this shit. Bah humbug.

Zeelander said:
Three of my co-workers have taken this week off to return to their resepective home countries for Xmas and as they're in my department I'm lumbered doing all their work on top of mine and I didin't get a Christmas bonus because I'm not an accountant and therefore not as much of an asset to my firm. Fuck this shit. Bah humbug.

You know what you have to do:

machine_gun.jpg

But wear a santa outfit as well. "I'll give yis a Merry Christmas, yis fucks!!", etc.

Had the funniest dream last night...

santa%20%20and%20his%20gun.jpg

Hamilton Burger said:
Ugghhh... head-cold.
Why should Christmas be in December?
February should petition for the Christmas franchise. Or maybe November.
fuck that billy. I'm not having that 2-pressies-for-one bullshit that aoife has to go through.
and can you imagine how bleak the winnter would be wothout kwannza to keep us, uh, occupied.
fuck cristmas. i'm with the jews on this.

aoifed said:
1. Are you dying of aids? NO
2. Are your children going to go hungry this year? NO
3. Do you know it's christmas time at all? YES

Then shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am dying of aids but was wating till after we hooked up to tell you,then we would have kids that would have aids AND be hungry.I'd be soooo off me bracket on the heroint that I wouldn't know what year it was let alone the season.Peace out dermody!

Hector Grey said:
fuck that billy. I'm not having that 2-pressies-for-one bullshit that aoife has to go through.
and can you imagine how bleak the winnter would be wothout kwannza to keep us, uh, occupied.
fuck cristmas. i'm with the jews on this.

working title for a new who album

"the yids are alright"

yea fuck that. i'd rather cut off my face than ever do that kind of ting again.

christmas sympaties for all you spas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back