The Arrested Development thread! (2 Viewers)

i watched one of the Marta ones the other day.

The first Marta...oh my...

Key_Decisions_-_Marta.jpg

let's hope this is more In The Loop than Ali G. tv to film crossovers are tricky buggers. arrested development has never suffered in the areas of plotting and pacing though, which is where many big screen adaptations of tv shows fall flat

I find it hard to imagine it working as well as a stand-alone movie.. They'd have to spend half the time setting up the characters and situation for people who've never seen the series, and a lot of the funniest stuff on the show is based on the little repeated references, visual gags, expressions and mannerisms that build up over the course of several episodes, which they just won't have the same amount of time for in a movie. I do hope they find some way of making it work though.. a succesful movie might even lead to a resumption of the TV series at some point, who knows.

Charlize Theron is great in season 3, what the hell are you whining about?

Season 3 is the weakest of them all but still quite brilliant. The 'Mr. F' thing gets annoying but it still has Tobias and the 'Graft VS Host' thing which is amazing.

Last episode is shite though. Not really their fault, the got fucked in the ass by Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back