The Answer!!!!! (1 Viewer)

The Answer Rock

Quinns Bar, Main Street, Newcastle, County Down
Website
www.theanswermusic.com
hey have any of you guys heard of The Answer, they an absolutely outstanding band from Co. Down, theyve played Witness and Tennants Vital before supporting The Darkness, in fact they supporting The Darkness in 2 weeks time on the 23rd in The Astoria in London, and before that they are playing in Whelans in Dublin, i recommend u all check them out.

visit their website, you can find a load of info on them and even sound files so u can listen to some of their material or even join the forum n join the madness!!

http://www.theanswermusic.com

why thank you masked man!
to tell this corner of the internet about your favourite band!
'the answer' you say? and the darkness?
and you're sharing this information with us so generously!
even your username speaks volumes of their mighty talent!
i feel joy thinking about your selfless deed so too, can rock.

is this one of those deals when a member of a band pretends to be someone else, who's hip to the fresh new sounds of their own up and coming band?

by the way, you should check out this amazing band called my remorse. they have the biggest cocks in ireland.

The Answer Rock said:
hey have any of you guys heard of The Answer, they an absolutely outstanding band from Co. Down, theyve played Witness and Tennants Vital before supporting The Darkness, in fact they supporting The Darkness in 2 weeks time on the 23rd in The Astoria in London, and before that they are playing in Whelans in Dublin, i recommend u all check them out.

visit their website, you can find a load of info on them and even sound files so u can listen to some of their material or even join the forum n join the madness!!

hehehe thats a pretty ingenius marketing strategy right there. You county downers. always one step ahead.

CORMCOLASH!!!

Hey have any of you guys ever heard the artist Cormcolash?????? He's the latest funky new sound out of Belfast this guy is absolutely astonishing he blows away any other music I have ever heard and the NME said the same thing too they said he was even better than The Zutons in fact he's supporting God in Heaven next week and he's already played on top of the Pyramids and on the International Space Station.
You guys should definitely check him out he's playing Croke Park on the 21st of November tickets are only €52 sure look here's his website it is the most fantabulous website in the history of the universe www.shite.com.

I wouldn't normally post just to slag a stranger but this is one of the stupidest things i've read in a while.
Do you actually think people will fall for this?
If you think your band is great, just say so or try working undercover for the Drugs Squad and get stabbed.

The Answer Rock said:

desertedvillage said:
I wouldn't normally post just to slag a stranger but this is one of the stupidest things i've read in a while.
Do you actually think people will fall for this?
If you think your band is great, just say so or try working undercover for the Drugs Squad and get stabbed.
still, i like how precise their location is...

The Answer Rock said:

Birthday:
August 12, 1986 Location:
Quinns Bar, Main Street, Newcastle, County Down Interests:
Drinking, mainly Budweiser Occupation:
Student/Drunken fool
Maybe this drunken fool just loves the answer

and the darkness..........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back