The Annual Veggo Xbox Mash-up Thread (2 Viewers)

Man, our dinner was a success! 15 people got food at the right temperature and at the same time!

I made those tofu patties, and I made some pie thing out of whatever was in the kitchen and it was really tasty. Pie crust, with rich tomatoey burger mix, layer of tofu, layer of tomatoes and olives, layer of vegan herby creamy sauce, topped off with nuts and breadcrumbs.

I LOVE me dinnerz.
Hope everyone elses was a taste fest.

mine was so so bad. :(
was pretty lazy about it and just made some thrown together tofu thing and it was just crap.
so tasteless.
i still just haven't mastered making tofu tasty at all. anyone have any suggestions? got some more tofu left and need to make food soon!

mine was so so bad. :(
was pretty lazy about it and just made some thrown together tofu thing and it was just crap.
so tasteless.
i still just haven't mastered making tofu tasty at all. anyone have any suggestions? got some more tofu left and need to make food soon!

This would be a good place to start:

incredible tofu thread

seen it, posted in it, don't wanna make something that needs waiting overnight.
4/10 ;)

anyone else?

Fry it up in garlic, chilli(flakes or fresh) and soy sauce sauce for a while on a low heat to get the flavour into it without burning or just marinade for an hour or two in a marinade of your choice.

not sure i've any soy sauce, that's the thing.
anything else do?

What have you got? A shedload of garlic should make it garlicy. ;)

If you have noodles and veg stock you could make a tofu/noodle soup. If it's just shitty tasting tofu there's not a lot you can do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back