Thank you and good night (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who turned up to my going away/Damo's moving in party last night, especially the band from Kilcoole and everyone who brought food. No thanks to everyone who puked on our carpet, especially Damolly who at over 40 years old should be able to hold his drink by now. The hangover is killing me. See you all in 18 months or so!

huh. i was in a fucking nightclub in clifden last night. i think. there was an electric wheelchair parked outside. i assume you've made provisions for someone to look after your rock with miarolitic cavities?

video night in rathfarnham next week:
we'll be showing the best of oly and large's lost (now found!) sex tapes. as well if anyone's hard up for cash, oly left his all his online banking details in my food cupboard. its only the pig's money, can't mind that much.

damien said:
we'll be showing the best of oly and large's lost (now found!) sex tapes. as well if anyone's hard up for cash, oly left his all his online banking details in my food cupboard. its only the pig's money, can't mind that much.

can you get silver plated vynil done up anywhere?

damien said:
Those tapes are of Large's sister.
Stay the fuck away from my online banking. I have a very good lawyer.

I'm in Malaysia now. The heat is murderous and the food is amazing. People love my beard, though in a comical way. They react like I'm walking around with a cock hanging out of my mouth.

wherebouts in malaysia boss? aww malaysia just reminds me of dal and roti, thats pretty much what i lived on during my time there, and nice spicy tofu lads!

if your in KL go to that big shopping mall that has a fuckin rollercoaster running right through it and a highly comical section called 'graffitti town' (its urban i tells ya) anyway its interesting place to see, the most american mall i've ever seen and it was in malaysia, hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back