Terrodactyl EP Launch , Super Extra Bonus Party , We Are Knives + Enemies !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

FREE FOR THE FIRST 100 People ...

j3893_vae_06_3_l.jpg

terms and conditions apply ..(actual picture not similar to EP given for free)

Tonitght ! If going to see Large Mound you will be able to catch the end of We are Knives and all of Terrordactyl if you leave in time , as Large Mound are playing second at there launch ...Otherwise whos comeing along ?? Hopefully both will be well attended

goood and noisy, enemies and terrordactyl were fab, we are knives seemed a bit off form, super extra bonus party were absent from the stage but well represented in the jumping up and down stakes

I really enoyed WAK but I was sat almost on stage with my head at guitar level. Enemies definately have a bright future such a good band. Great night in all.

Nice to meet you too. :)

Really enjoyed all the bands, great stuff on offer altogether. CD looks and sounds great too, well done to all involved!

Thanks again to everyone for coming down. It couldn't have been better. Just a shame that Barry couldn't make it down on the night.

We weren't able to get our hands on any DIs for SEBP on the day of the gig during all the confusion with Barry going into the hospital and not being able to sort stuff out. T'was a shame. I was worried when the place started filling up around 9pm and none of the other support bands had shown up. Bit of a Blues Brothers buzz. I almost got up and sang Minnie the Moocha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back