Terminator Vs Terminator 2 (2 Viewers)

I demand we all write to James Cameron and get him to do a directors cut that includes Michael Biehn crying because all this* beauty is gone in the future

meadow2.jpg

Edit here it is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

i went to see the first pirates of the carribean without knowing anything about it..thought it was amazing..the 2nd one was a bag of mickeys though and i didnt bother seeing the 3rd..

How can you compare T1 and T2? Okay, T2 isn't a bad movie, it's actually a pretty good BDHB (Big Dumb Hollywood BlockBuster) but compared to the original Terminator, it hasn't a hope... Okay, this is partly due to the fact that one of the (many) delights of the original Terminator was the very effective scenario-building of the first half-hour which for obvious reasons couldn't T2 couldn't replicate. Anyway, both are far better than the distinctly pedestrian T3....

As for TCL, his taste may be up his hole, but not as far as the taste of whichever colleague of his in the IT reviewed the Yeah Yeah Yeah's gig last year and said that it was great. That man (whoever he is) is a MUPPET. I drove sixty fucking miles to see a plastic performance by a plastic arty punk band, with a carefully rehearsed 'wild' stage act (no matter how much your one threw herself around her hair never fell out of place - she must be using that Vo5 permanent hold thingy) and a severe dearth of coherent tunes. In contrast, the support act, a Dublin band called Female Hercules were excellent. Good simple Garagey pop punk tunes and not a whiff of pretension or staginess about them. Did MUPPET even mention them in his review? Ha Ha. I think MUPPET is actually Kevin Courtney, as he shortly afterwards divested himself of the opinion that The Datsuns' "Harmonic Generator" was a Psychobilly song - just goes to show what happens when you combine Tone Deafness with Cultural illiteracy....

What does Ya Rim mean anyway? Is it some form of Yiddish greeting or Dublin invective?

Is this how everyone spoke in 2003???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back