tenpastseven (2 Viewers)

i think 7:10 are the best irish band going, they're definitely my favourite.
think about when they're all grown up.....they're going to blow us away.

SadieOutlaw said:
i think 7:10 are the best irish band going, they're definitely my favourite.
think about when they're all grown up.....they're going to blow us away.
they're probably going to grow out of all that noisy shit and be the next u2.

Super Dexta said:

Or the drummer will ditch the other 2 and become the next damien rice.

"Dis his a song cahled da blowhers daher"

eh that's my online Kerry accent by the way. sorry.

Originally Posted by Super Dexta

Indeed. Dontcha know they wanna get signed to Sony? Can't wait.

windings said:
they're all 26, did ye know that?

i don't really care what age they are. they're fuckin deadly and they've loads of potential and i hope i get to see them play a lot.

SadieOutlaw said:
i don't really care what age they are. they're fuckin deadly and they've loads of potential and i hope i get to see them play a lot.
watch that windings fella... he's up to no good.

All you sellout poshos and intilexuals probably saw them at the expensive gig instead of the right on E3 right?

7:10 are ledge, Except, is it true that they have a total sell out side project band that's trying to get signed????

That's what the Daily Punk says...

stephenoblunt said:
All you sellout poshos and intilexuals probably saw them at the expensive gig instead of the right on E3 right?

7:10 are ledge, Except, is it true that they have a total sell out side project band that's trying to get signed????

a good band is a good band. it doesn't matter where you see them or who they're signed to. do you like music?

stephenoblunt said:

i can't believe you just implied there's something wrong with being an intellectual. give me back my punk points this instant, you young upstart.

stephenoblunt said:

when they're rich and don't have to work shit jobs, i'm hoping to still be in their good books. 'gnome sane'

SadieOutlaw said:
do you like music?

No, I'm into spit and sweat, that's why I'm a punk! Music is more than music, it's about love, honour, respect, coalition, nerves, revenge, honour and the balls and tits to go out there and say what you mean, not sit back up in Crawdaddy in front of a roaring fire with cardigans on going "Oh this band is intrepid, listen to that 5/4 time signature etc"

See, no one even answered my question as to whether this "band" are sellouts!

stephenoblunt said:
No, I'm into spit and sweat, that's why I'm a punk! Music is more than music, it's about love, honour, respect, coalition, nerves, revenge, honour and the balls and tits to go out there and say what you mean, not sit back up in Crawdaddy in front of a roaring fire with cardigans on going "Oh this band is intrepid, listen to that 5/4 time signature etc"

See, no one even answered my question as to whether this "band" are sellouts!

oh right i see, i never knew that. thanks for clearing that up.

hey, stephen is cool. so are 7:10. i just can't remember reading 7:10's manifesto anywhere. it's cool for people to do what they want, no? you have your own principles, live by them. don't force them on other people. that's what i do. my principles are:
  • boobs
  • nice food
  • hot lovin'
  • chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back