Ten Past Seven..this week ..anyone? (1 Viewer)

HarpoonFace

Website
Visit site
Hey does anyone know if Ten Past Seven are playin anywhere this weekend, i know they were supppposed to play tomorrow at Lower Deck but now they ain't right?
I am in Dublin for a week, and really want to check them out.

HarpoonFace said:
Hey does anyone know if Ten Past Seven are playin anywhere this weekend, i know they were supppposed to play tomorrow at Lower Deck but now they ain't right?
I am in Dublin for a week, and really want to check them out.

what you could do is head to dublin zoo and stand in front of the chimp enclosure with the 7:10 cd on you discman. as mad as monkeys they are, and a little bit more difficult to understand.

yea but monkeys dont talk with kerry accents (if only), worth the admission fee alone.not to mention that they're absolutely fucking amazing live.

they arent gonna be playin for a while now i dont think, last time i spoke to them they were getting pissed off with doing so many, many gigs...
best 7:10 dublin gigs were all ages in kilcoole and city arts centre, 100million times better then seeing them on whelans.

damien said:
they arent gonna be playin for a while now i dont think, last time i spoke to them they were getting pissed off with doing so many, many gigs...
best 7:10 dublin gigs were all ages in kilcoole and city arts centre, 100million times better then seeing them on whelans.
damo, you're better than everyone, just spit it out! thanks for the jay last night, i was mad out of it in the taxi and started speaking in russian i was so mad bleedin wrecked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back