TEN PAST SEVEN DEBUT ALBUM OUT JAN 20TH (1 Viewer)

we're bringing an elite group from the animal liberation militia to galway with us. they'll get the bogwalrus back or kill him trying.

bogwalrus said:
we're bringing an elite group from the animal liberation militia to galway with us. they'll get the bogwalrus back or kill him trying.

He's very happy where he is, prime location in the Roisin. Don't make him suffer any more than he has already. He was abandoned, frightened and lonely. We took him in, gave him a good home and care and attention.
:heart:

he was'nt abandoned he was stolen hah and a bogwalrus is never lonely they just whack off thiking about female bogwalrus' all day long

We are now playing an all-ages gig in Greystones on the 29th(the day after the Dublin gig). We should be well oiled at that stage but also very smelly and there'll probably be strange fungi growing out of our ears. I can't imagine it having and effect on our playing though.

Also I've been checking out what the story is with receipts in the bigger shops and most of them will have the name of the cd or band on them. So if you get the Album and have any proof of purchase the discounts for the gigs will apply.

Cheers

Thursday January 19th: Roisin Dubh, Galway
Friday January 20th: Tower Records Instore, Dublin (6pm)
Thursday January 26th: Cyprus Ave, Cork
Friday January 27th: Upstairs at Dolans, Limerick
Saturday January 28th: Crawdaddy, Dublin

www.tenpastseven.net
www.outonalimbrecords.com

Rory O'Seven said:
Thursday January 19th: Roisin Dubh, Galway
Friday January 20th: Tower Records Instore, Dublin (6pm)
Thursday January 26th: Cyprus Ave, Cork
Friday January 27th: Upstairs at Dolans, Limerick
Saturday January 28th: Crawdaddy, Dublin

www.tenpastseven.net
www.outonalimbrecords.com

bump!!!!!
ooal1.gif

Hey gug... If I go out and buy the Cd today, will I be eligible for a discount too? Fiver sounds about right... No No, don't get up, I'll just grab it out of the till...

skinnerchinner said:
deadly deadly album
bought it last night
wont be many better this year
cool where did you get it, they broke the embargo :D ha ha, what did you make of the packaging?

schmegeggin said:
yes, it should definitely be in hmv, if not go in and demand they order it in, remember to keep your recepit to get a concession for gigs
and by recepit i mean receipt :eek:

what was the gig last night like in galway, i couldn't make it as i had to audit people at work very early this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back