Tell me why... (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

whenever a group of friends start coupling off....by the time one person ends up single again they are the only one and it seems like your social life is gone. I mean trying to get someone to do ANYTHING thats not with their other half is hard work!!!!

It almost like the world wants us to feel worse about being single

Because when some people enter a relationship they resign their independence and the two people involved become one single entity(Sometimes voluntary, sometimes not). I am not one of these people. Wanna be mates? You can have a go on my bike.

whenever a group of friends start coupling off....by the time one person ends up single again they are the only one and it seems like your social life is gone. I mean trying to get someone to do ANYTHING thats not with their other half is hard work!!!!

the solution is to start hanging around with people in their early 20s, no matter what age you are.

I mean trying to get someone to do ANYTHING thats not with their other half is hard work!!!!

Why don't you just do stuff with their other half as well then?

Or do you mean they refuse to go to something/ do something on their own that their other half won't like? In that case, give them a few years, they'll get over it.

its happening with me too, finally relatively free& single and all my friends are settling down, we're far too young for this crap.

I'm not reading the thread and someone's probably already said this, but what's wrong with hanging out with the two of them?

Sometimes you just want to hang out with yer mates and not their girlfriends, because you don't know them as well or whatever, or maybe they're boring, or maybe you don't like them, or maybe they don't like you -- isn't that obvious?

spent all of my twenties with a girlfriend.
all my friends were single and going out all the time
now i'm single with no intentions of ending up otherwise and they're all pretty much settled down and shit. barely see most of them anymore. kinda bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back