Team THUMPED (4 Viewers)

They probably started on the yips at backlash last night and won't be able to stop, they'll all start throwing shapes when the ref blows his whistle.

I think if anyone on the other teams get aggressive we should explode, foaming at the mouth and unleash some sick fucked up threats. and the rest of the team holds 'the psycho' back. mind games are powerful in these charity tournaments.

Miller.jpg

Probably ain't gonna cut it. Gav, can you get someone to bring a backupball?
Also, we need to figure out a team strip.
Can you make it out to Donnyer for 5.30?

Team Thumped Represents Self Honourably

Topped our group and reached the semi final only to be knocked out by the team who went on to win it. Honourable stuff. Very enjoyable, although extremely painful post tournament.

Favourite moments:

kicking the host's asses with a 3-1 victory (goals from me, stephen and HG)

hector grey getting hacked by some jerk and the ref says "play on", then 1 minute later when the ref wasnt looking up-ending the motherfucker! classic.

watchin our boys block the shit out of every shot the opposition had to offer - cian, red menace, dillon, HG and singer represent!

scoring a tasty goal to send us through to the semis (forgot to do my luca toni celebration) :rolleyes:

we did get beat 5-0 in the semis, but those fuckers were well organised and fit as fuck. we were tired and sloppy. we got our free lucozade and razors, and the sun had set on our day in the sun. or 'rain', as it were.

anyhow, good times. any other tournaments coming up? this made my otherwise shit weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back