To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tattoos are grand. But tattoos in of themselves don't make people interesting. I wish more twits would realise that. You're not cool just because someone's scribbled on you like an autistic teenager in a paint factory after some mild head trauma. If everything you've ever wanted to say can fit on your fucking arms, you're in trouble.

That applies to people who need to show them off. Not the crafty fuckers with the swastika hidden beneath the layers. Now, that's interesting!

I am a fan of tattoos, have a fair few, a fair few of them are shit as well, but I just think they're cool, what I do hate is motherfuckers going on about tattoos and what they mean to them...fuckin gowls, I was getting tattooed the other week and there some some prick beside me, getting inked at the same time, going on and on and on, about "what this one means / what that one means, where I was in me life when this was done"....mate fuck off ya dick, its a picture, on yer arm, so what!

I have mate in his 20s who is covered in them; full sleeves on both arms, both hands, and one on his neck.

What they mean is " I have money and I like tattoos"

I have a bunch of tattoos, I'm cool so tattoos are cool.

/lock thread

But really I have some that the artwork is good and some that are/were fun. Between them they make me smile and sometimes make other people smile too. This is good.

My favourite is my "death to false teeth" one with my old teeth going over a set of handlebars. It's nothing special art wise but always gets a laugh.

tumblr_nugzxlob6Y1qjhzvpo1_500.jpg

Aaannnnd I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back