Solutions
How shit are they? I have eight between my arms, leg and chest, and to be honest I'd happily get rid of half of them. Do non-tattooed people look upon the tattooed as lesser people? Does anyone else have tattoo regret?
And for some cheap laughs...
o-FARAGE-TATTOO-570.jpg

enhanced-15174-1391636574-10.jpg

i have one piece of shit one on my right arm. i hate it. i've been looking into getting it removed recently. don't want to end up with some faded yoke on my arm so i'm not sure if i want to go ahead with it.

i have one piece of shit one on my right arm. i hate it. i've been looking into getting it removed recently. don't want to end up with some faded yoke on my arm so i'm not sure if i want to go ahead with it.

Get it faded then covered with something else? Or will you just end up thinking that's shit too?
I'm definitely gonna try get some removed once I have the money.

I used to look down on people with them.
Then for a while I toyed with the idea of getting one..for about a week.But quickly realised ,I am rather open to major philosophical departures and would no doubt live to rue whatever it was I thought was a good idea at the time

I find them unappealing on women particularly.

I have no real opinion on them. I don't have any and I can take them or leave them on other people. If you're into it good for you. Maybe if Irish people didn't have such uniformly shitty skin they'd make a difference.

The only time I ever want one is when I'm home and my parents start giving out about someone on TV ruining themselves with tattoos/piercings.

Actually..I'm gonna take Johns answer and use that for my own

I used to look down on people with them.
Then for a while I toyed with the idea of getting one..for about a week.But quickly realised ,I am rather open to major philosophical departures and would no doubt live to rue whatever it was I thought was a good idea at the time

I find them unappealing on women particularly.

I would have thought you'd be tattooed up. Surprising.
But yeah, your last line is what inspired this thread, flicking through Tinder, good looking lady then I noticed a tattoo and thought 'eugh' before quickly realising that I'm no better or worse and am probably equally deserving of an 'eugh'.

There was some woman in the bar recently, I was at a low table and she was on a stool. She had some kind of rockabilly thigh tattoo and I thought it to be a very attractive thing. Then her either girlfriend or exceptionally affectionate buddy arrived.

True story. Yes to nice thigh tattoos

Have one from years ago I think it does hurt sometimes even long after getting it although most of the time im oblivious to it being there. I would think they probarbly are more aceptable and normal these days or at least more popular.

It always makes me a little sad when I see men with leg tattoos still wearing shorts in November, trying to pretend they're not cold.

I don't have any and don't want any. Always liked the artwork, but really I think they are kind of tacky (no offence intended to those who do) I would guess most regret getting them.

Agree with Gaz....Women with loads of tattoos is not a good look. There was an episode of LA Ink when they go to the beach. Kat Von D in a bikini......nasty looking IHMO

I don't have any and don't want any. Always liked the artwork, but really I think they are kind of tacky (no offence intended to those who do) I would guess most regret getting them.

This is what I was sort of getting at (I should have just said it). All of mine are just random crap at various points on my body and while I'm not sure I regret them I could certainly live without them. Thankfully they can all be covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back