Tapas (1 Viewer)

Mormon Nailer

Supporter
Website
skin-of-our-teeth.blogspot.com
Last night I want to a tapas joint.

I had Olive tappenade with walnuts and the most crusty chewy cheesy crostini ever. I had some prawns. I had breadded oysters grilled in a half shell. I had a potato and chorizo thing with a fried egg on top.

I fucking loved it all :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

image-upload-1-780316.jpg

image-upload-7-753162.jpg

image-upload-10-779136.jpg

is it me or has the market bar gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in terms of niceness of tapasfood in the past while?

is it me or has the market bar gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in terms of niceness of tapasfood in the past while?

maybe you've just gone waaaaaaaaay nicer! :heart: (only joking)

i dont even know what tapas is except for a vague belief that it is tasty, but ultimately unsatisfying, fancy spanish stuff. i must try it...

tried to get in there on saturday to hoots of scornful laughter at our presumption they'd have a table.

tap ass bar (n)
a public house who's low quality beverages cause loose, watery, and frequent stools.
"that Sin E is a right tap ass bar - i only had three guiness and i'm sitting on a japanese flag"

Since going to Spain I totally heart tapas. Next week I'll post a picture of my parents' dining table completely covered in it, when me and my ma got a bit carried away.

when i was back in december they were peddling the MOST AMAZING grilled salmon in alemon butter sauce.

fuck. me.

add to that my long-time favourite of the potato dish i cant remember the name of laden with sour cream and salsa - oh fuck yes.

all in all? i think it's better than it was before, even if it is full of wankers and sounds like teh school canteen.

tapas 4eva!

when i was back in december they were peddling the MOST AMAZING grilled salmon in alemon butter sauce.

fuck. me.

add to that my long-time favourite of the potato dish i cant remember the name of laden with sour cream and salsa - oh fuck yes.

all in all? i think it's better than it was before, even if it is full of wankers and sounds like teh school canteen.

tapas 4eva!

that potato stuff is delish. we had a big bowl of that and it arrived a good 20 minutes before the rest of the food - meatballs and roast veg which were also very nice. i wonder is it always the same selection of food?

Patatas bravas, they're amazing alright.
dsc07321_1.JPG

The globe used to do really good patatas bravas, went down well with late afternoon pints of Guinness.

Patatas bravas, they're amazing alright.
dsc07321_1.JPG

The globe used to do really good patatas bravas, went down well with late afternoon pints of Guinness.

THAT'S the one and i meant to say garlic mayonnaise stuff not sour cream.

so fucking tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back