Taking down the tree. (1 Viewer)

cheers ernesto
think I'll get the spiral staircase through the hot press if I get it done.

YES!

rock the spiral.

Spiral.jpg

SPIRAL.jpg

Dont throw it away. Cut that bitch up and use it as cracklin' for younder firehearth. Tis a good firelighter.

oh its a good firelighter alright. nothing like a slow innocent ember glow as the initial pineneedles take light then just when you lean in to blow on the smoking branch
WOOOF!
there go your eyebrows buddy. burning dried out old christmas tree has a wonderful danger rating of 11. yes its off the scale as it posesses all the traits of quality flamable goods

zero safety
unpredictable combustion level (smoking ember to 3ft high flame in miliseconds)
tendancy to break apart and float around the room as tiny hotrocks ready to burn your nice furniture
'accrid pine' scented smoke is wonderful for the lungs gives the room a unique smell

brings a smoke induced tear to my eye. joy.

My tree from 3 Christmasses ago is still "living" out in the shed. Which means that there's not really any room in the shed for this year's tree. I guess I could start some sort of fossil tree forest in the back garden, or surreptitiously throw it into the neighbour's garden, pine by pine.

On a related topic, anyone want to buy a Christmas tree? One careful owner, only 23 gifts on the clock, still (mostly) green. It'd be perfect for next year's holiday season.

"You must spread Gloria Hunniford on toast before giving rep to johnnystress again."

You must be using the same sort of image-enhancement technology first showcased in Enemy Of The State.

yep- complete with clicky, whirring beep beep noises

computers in movies rock

that ernesto is a dark one, whould have imagined?

I hacked ours apart yesterday with a saw. Christmas is over folks, get with the January poverty and depression. I have footage on my camera phone if anyone wants to see it.

I hacked ours apart yesterday with a saw. Christmas is over folks, get with the January poverty and depression. I have footage on my camera phone if anyone wants to see it.

hei fuck that! i take exception to people being depressed in january the month of my birthday.

actually what am i talking about! poverty and depression drives people to drink so that means more alcoholics around to help me prop up the bar at the end of the month. of course you'll have to go to the bar and ask for the lemonades yourself and possibly carry car keys with you everytime you go out.

btw you could have cut the branches into smaller pieces. i saw a seagull and a small child simultaneously choking on one in the backgarden this morning. You've got to be more aware of this shit.

oh its a good firelighter alright. nothing like a slow innocent ember glow as the initial pineneedles take light then just when you lean in to blow on the smoking branch
WOOOF!
there go your eyebrows buddy. burning dried out old christmas tree has a wonderful danger rating of 11. yes its off the scale as it posesses all the traits of quality flamable goods

zero safety
unpredictable combustion level (smoking ember to 3ft high flame in miliseconds)
tendancy to break apart and float around the room as tiny hotrocks ready to burn your nice furniture
'accrid pine' scented smoke is wonderful for the lungs gives the room a unique smell

brings a smoke induced tear to my eye. joy.

Wicked. Cant wait for this, this is gonna be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back