Taco Bell - 'supporting the local music scene' (1 Viewer)

from wikipedia

Taco Bells lack of success in Ireland

The disappointment at the failure of the Armada still hangs heavy in Ireland, leaving the Irish with feelings of aversion towards all things Iberian in origin.

I'm writing to O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bar with a similar idea

cause I know when I come off stage after ripping the home crowd a new one, the first thing on my mind is where I'm going to get a shitty stale flavourlessy filled shamrock shaped piece of crap AND get overcharged for it too

Aye, gone off cow's milk is one thing, but stale man milk... You'd want to be Mr Muscle himself to get that stench out.

I'd say the feelings roughly the same after about three weeks.
Yes, but what drug pushers do you know that support the local music scene? Exactly.

Still and all fairly sound of them. I dunno what Taco Bell tastes like though...
Everything on the menu at Taco Bell tastes the same, just different shapes.
How fuckin sick would you be out on tour for three months eathing taco bell every night. Yer van'd stink like hell too.
I ate Taco Bell every day for about 6 months. I think they're putting something in the food that keeps you coming back. We used to call it Toxic Hell.

Idea for Move no.661-2499b

Documentary following young three piece hardcore punk band on road with nothing but a van, their gear and 500 Taco Dollars. We follow the highs, the lows, the disintry, the malnutrition.

Key scence: Karl and Dwight find out that drummer Taylor sold the van 200 Taco Dollars

Working Title: Highway to Bell

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back