T-SHIRTS, PATCHES & BADGES: (1 Viewer)

Break Neck Speed

Website
myspace.com
Patches & Badges:
If any bands want merch done get in touch. Ive just got my screenprinting set-up running and i want to make cool patches for you. Im still making badges too. pm me for prices/sizes etc.

T-Shirts:
Im investing in a 4 colour carousel for screening tees proper so that side of things should be up and running in a month or so.

I plan to put a tour pack together for bands on a budget and who dont want to be sitting on 100 or so shirts that will take a year to sell. A Tour Pack would probably consist of 40 tees, 100 patches, 100 badges. I havent worked out the per unit price per shirt yet but il be doing a run for OFAC shortly so il be able to gauge all my costings off that. It will be cheap though as i dont have to rent premises.

Thanks,
Tom.
breakneckpromo [at] gmail dotcom

i'll be availing of your services as soon as you're up and running. what do you think the waiting time would be for one of those packs?

Patches & Badges:
If any bands want merch done get in touch. Ive just got my screenprinting set-up running and i want to make cool patches for you. Im still making badges too. pm me for prices/sizes etc.

T-Shirts:
Im investing in a 4 colour carousel for screening tees proper so that side of things should be up and running in a month or so.

I plan to put a tour pack together for bands on a budget and who dont want to be sitting on 100 or so shirts that will take a year to sell. A Tour Pack would probably consist of 40 tees, 100 patches, 100 badges. I havent worked out the per unit price per shirt yet but il be doing a run for OFAC shortly so il be able to gauge all my costings off that. It will be cheap though as i dont have to rent premises.

Thanks,
Tom.
breakneckpromo [at] gmail dotcom

tom, drop us a line when yer up and running!best of luck with it too

i'll be availing of your services as soon as you're up and running. what do you think the waiting time would be for one of those packs?

Shouldnt be any more than a week and half from the time of order to delivery. Shirts are coming from Germany (fruit of the loom) so thats the big variable really. Like i said, the OFAC run is the tester so after that il know the exact turnaround after that.

If anyone wants patches/badges this week, i can do em today and tomorrow and bring em to Dublin Thursday as were playing in Eamonn Dorans.

Fair play to you there Tom good man. Enough of those rip off bastards who only do shit quality 100 t-shirt runs.

Here is an example of my screen printed work:

cemetary_print_silver_paper.jpg

OFAC Patches:

ofacpatches.jpg

Havent done a T-Shirt yet but will do soon.

Looks good, hopefully someday I'll be in a band with our act together enough to avail of your services.

Im actually looking for a really obscure band from the north pole called fremptazichfromptax, you doin any of those?

hey good job,
ill pm you later with a link to a punk distro that supplies good quality
non sweat shop/child labour tshirts.also from germany.
(if you give a shit)

Im actually looking for a really obscure band from the north pole called fremptazichfromptax, you doin any of those?
if you take requests, I'll pay handsomely for an Unruh, Systral or Iabhorer patch

Send me on the images. Im might get bored someday and make them.

Fair play let us know as soon as yer up and runnin as the booters are currently looking at new t-shirts. Are hoodies a possibility?

Hoodies defo a possibility. Il have a price/product list up when fully operational.

hey good job,
ill pm you later with a link to a punk distro that supplies good quality
non sweat shop/child labour tshirts.also from germany.
(if you give a shit)

That would bve deadly. Cheers boss.

I likes yer style.I think we'll be availing of yer services b4 long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back