Symarip excitement thread (3 Viewers)

Latest news on the Symarip gig on April 20th.

With only two weeks to go to this gig, disappointing news, unfortunately due to unforseen curcumstances Foxys Ruts will NOT be playing
in The Voodoo Lounge Dublin on Sunday April 20th.
The band send their deepest regrets and hope to make it to Ireland at some point in the future.

We would like to apologise to those who were looking forward to seeing them but it is beyond our control.

We now have Pure Madness drafted in to fill the gap! They are a great Madness tribute band and with them on the bill, a night of pure skankin’ mayhem is guaranteed!

Cheers
Knockin’ Boots

Symarip_Poster_Update_Sml.jpg

Still looks destined to be an amazing night.

Haven't looked forward to a gig this much in a long long time.

Just a quick reminder that this gig is on tonight! Should be a great auld night of skankin'

IKON199eb67c4ff679041be37afd8366cf18cbb86d19be.gif

Thanks a lot to those of you who came to the gig last night, a good time was had by all.

Thanks also to Present Arms who get better each time I see them, and to Pure Madness who were only getting into it when unfortunately they had to cut their set due to fuck ups with the times etc ... we owe yous one boys...

The Symarip lads were happy just to play here, although they expected the gig to be like something out of The Commitments!!!

Although there was a disappointing turnout , those who showed up had a ball!

Now, I know this has been said before but it seems that The Voodoo Lounge is finally closing it's doors. This is according to the bar staff who were given two weeks notice so maybe this time it's for real?

Despite the delay and the slightly steep ticket price, this was definitely the best gig of the year so far and an amazing night.

MyCamera001-3.jpg

MyCamera002-1.jpg

MyCamera003-2.jpg

MyCamera004-2.jpg

MyCamera006-2.jpg

MyCamera007-2.jpg

Just about the 20quid cover charge- My mate just told me he went to see Aslan in a hotel in Lucan at the weekend --it was 22 quid

and their clothes were shite

Despite the delay and the slightly steep ticket price, this was definitely the best gig of the year so far and an amazing night.

Yeah, it's a pity we had to charge so much. But the band were looking for a certain amount and that was the only way we could manage to pay them what the asked for.

Unfortunately, due to the poor turnout we didn't even manage that, so we are well out of pocket on this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back