SxE terrorist (1 Viewer)

well the logical next step is to punch you in the face, but that's not possible from my current location. suggestions?
a hit-man maybe... is anyone i know near you at the moment?

Your dad is rimming me while I type this. Your pretty lucky to have such a rich father. Imagine the look on your ma's face when I tell her I've been doing the dirt on her.

the thing about oly is, if he is slagging someone else it IS funny and a lot of people can't understand why the person being slagged is getting so worked up.
That is, until they too get slagged by oly and realise his humour cuts to the bone.
Oly needs to slag a lot more cunts on this board who dont realise why he's able to get me so pissed off.
Then i will make him a mod.

also, remember when u were drunk at the music room last week oly and a certain member of the board said "fuck off oly you fucking chinese.. . . ."
Not so right on now.

ob·ject n.
  1. Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.
  2. A focus of attention, feeling, thought, or action: an object of contempt.
Well, it mightn't be RIGHT, but it's not wrong, is it?

Cormcolash said:
Right having seen the truth in Mac's point, I just went and drank some wine, now everyone else has to follow suit.

I hope that this suit of yours that everyone is now meant to follow is somewhat more stylish than your last one.

To prove my point: since drinking that wine have you been convicted of killing anyone?

I think not.

Gentlemen, my case is rested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back