SxE terrorist (1 Viewer)

My Ghod - two people who didn't drink or smoke were convicted with a killing five years ago. I say we stamp out this evil menace now before the youth-crews of Belfast become infected.

!!!SAVE ULSTER FROM STRAIGHT-EDGE!!!

Not drinking is weird. Everybody drinks. Its natural. Sure it lies around in lakes just like water, and doesn't need to be manufactured or anything. And if everyone else does it, it must be the norm. Weirdos.

B for the Spree said:
no mac, thats the MUSLIMS you're thinking of. easy mistake to make.

Oh, yes, of course, it was the Muslims that founded Salt Lake City in 1847 led by the voice of Allah, Brigham Young. That is why the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control in Salt lake City "does not promote or encourage the sale or use of alcohol."

How could I be so stupid?

mac warzonescum said:
Oh, yes, of course, it was the Muslims that founded Salt Lake City in 1847 led by the voice of Allah, Brigham Young. That is why the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control in Salt lake City "does not promote or encourage the sale or use of alcohol."

How could I be so stupid?
its cos you drink, man.

i'm not allowed drink any more. they're saying six months to a year booze-free, but i reakon i'll be good to go by new years. can i be a terrorist till then?

the strange guy said:
I couldn't care less as long as you don't bother telling us why.
someone was recently going on to me about what an asshole you are, and while i didn't exactly stick up for you, i noticed that i'd never really come in for much of your wrath. i was told you were probably saving it all up and that some day it would all come pouring out. it seems that day has come.
hoo-fucking-ray. i'll be over there in the corner oly, hiding from your poisonous scorn.

!!!
I'm a prick for slaggin ya about spending money your parents gave you for college and then ruining your story about why you can't drink? Jaysus, looks like someone got out of the wrong side of the futon this morning.

the strange guy said:
Your ma tried to tell me last night, but she didn't make any sense with my tiny mickey between her teeth.
no bigger than a toothpick, that's what she said.
and there's not a soul alive that wouldn't believe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back