Swindon bound (1 Viewer)

cool, ill try to find that.. theres also a big stone circle around here that i want to go to.... jesus though, this place is really depressing.. ive found some shite metal gig to go to on friday, and whoever is going to bradford, ill see you there!

i just came across this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Roundabout_(Swindon)

The Magic Roundabout (Swindon)

The Magic Roundabout in Swindon, England, was constructed in 1972 and consists of one large roundabout containing five mini-roundabouts. It is located near the County Ground, home of Swindon Town F.C. Its name comes from the popular children's television series The Magic Roundabout.
The Magic Roundabout is the crowning glory of Swindon's plethora of roundabouts of all sizes. Swindon is generally regarded by aficionados as the UK capital of roundabouts alongside rivals Basingstoke and Milton Keynes. A calendar is produced each year by The UK Roundabout Appreciation Society depicting the town's finest examples.
Local people sometimes refer to it as the Tragic Roundabout.

haha

magi01.jpg

grim..

deadly! did you go check out the roundabouts instead, yeah?

it was atrocious, i spent most of the journey trying to hold my eyes open so i wouldn't miss none of my stops again... i didn't though.. thanks for the earplugs! does anyone have my mp3 player?

it was atrocious, i spent most of the journey trying to hold my eyes open so i wouldn't miss none of my stops again... i didn't though.. thanks for the earplugs! does anyone have my mp3 player?

I know the feeling although I hung around Leeds/Bradford all day with Houli and Karen to try and sort my head out.

Is it a small, black philips one? I found one outside after one of the nights and stuck it in my bag to leave it in back in to the 1in12 but promptly forgot all about it. I think it might be broken, I'll have a look and get back to ya.

I know the feeling although I hung around Leeds/Bradford all day with Houli and Karen to try and sort my head out.

Is it a small, black philips one? I found one outside after one of the nights and stuck it in my bag to leave it in back in to the 1in12 but promptly forgot all about it. I think it might be broken, I'll have a look and get back to ya.

wow, yeah, thats it! i was kinda joking, i pretty much though it was gone for good! but maybe ill got one here anyway, i needs my fix

wow, yeah, thats it! i was kinda joking, i pretty much though it was gone for good! but maybe ill got one here anyway, i needs my fix

:D

I'd say its pretty fucked, the headphones were in a few different pieces.

they're like that anyway, i sort of clip them together and jam them on my head... does it work?
i got a guitar today, so swindon doesn't look so bad.. and i found an amazing massive park! everyone from the office went out for drinks last night, they thought i was weird because i didn't want to go.. and one person today thought i was weird for gettin a guitar..??? hmmm

Ironically I can't find it. I have just moved house so it could be anywhere although through the fog of memory I'm pretty sure I tried to get it to work at the time and it wouldn't. If/when it turns up I'll let you know.

What guitar did you get?

here, get this- they actually have those business-motivational posters around the place : "Change, if you're not riding the wave, you'll found yourself beneath it".
This stuff really keeps me going

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back