Sweet Oblivion on RTE 2XM (1 Viewer)

sweetoblivion

Live from her fairytale world of clouds and pixies
Hey Thumpeders...some of ye might remember that back in the day I had a show called Sweet Oblivion on Cork Campus Radio. It ran for a few years and then when I finished up in UCC I did the show for a year in Galway.
That was back in 2006 and now I'm delighted to say that Sweet Oblivion is back on air! :)

The first show will be on RTE 2XM - http://www.rte.ie/digitalradio/twoxm/index.html - (home to a few other thumped heads as ye know!) this Wednesday at 8pm. It will be repeated on Sunday at 10am.

The first show will feature two tracks and some info on the next Black Sun event on 7 November.
There will also be tracks from everyone from Sunken Foal to Stevie Wonder and the Posies! I'm hoping to keep the music nice and eclectic and I'll be putting up playlists and videos/info about the bands featured on my blog - http://sweetoblivionlovesmusic.wordpress.com

If you're a musician and you think your music would be suitable for the show, just drop me a line at sweetoblivionpress[at]gmail.com and if it fits in with the show, I'll play it.

Aoife

I'll be tuning in anyways (for some if not all of it).

Is this available via satellite radio or just by the internet? (or am I misunderstanding what satellite radio is?).

I had a rental car recently in america with satellite radio in it. It had some of the best stations I'd ever heard on it. Sirius XMU or something.

Anyway, good luck with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back