Survey for thesis (1 Viewer)

Pattrick

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for Irish people to fill out a questionnaire that I created for my thesis. I sent the link to a couple of Irish people from UCD that I met while studying in Rome, but I still need a lot more completed questionnaires. You can find it here: www.thesistools.com/?qid=46365&ln=eng

The topic of the questionnaire is the EU's agricultural policy, but I'd like you to fill in the questionnaire even if you've never heard of it. There's 20 (closed-ended) questions and answering them shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

Thanks a million.

Just filled in the survey there. What is your take on CAP? Negative I am guessing.
Is that the impression you get from the questions or is it because I'm Dutch? In the first case, I've got a major problem as I'm trying not to be prejudiced. As for my thesis, I don't give an opinion or a judgment on the CAP itself. I give an overview of the policy, the criticism, changes, and then I plan to present the results of my international survey. I'm trying to find out whether people in countries that benefit most from the policy are more supportive of it and know more about it than people from countries who pay more and countries whose contributions are approximately equal to their gains (of course, adjusting for a number of other factors).

i got stuck already. am i rural or urbn. i live like a mile from a town?

i put rural

question1 4 could have been clearer. is it how much extra do they spend?
Rural/urban is what you feel most connected to, I'd say.
Question 14 is indeed meant as you interpreted it. I do agree that the formulation is not the clearest possible, I'm not sure how I let that slip through. Too late to change now though.

Thank for completing the thing guys.

Is that the impression you get from the questions or is it because I'm Dutch? In the first case, I've got a major problem as I'm trying not to be prejudiced. As for my thesis, I don't give an opinion or a judgment on the CAP itself. I give an overview of the policy, the criticism, changes, and then I plan to present the results of my international survey. I'm trying to find out whether people in countries that benefit most from the policy are more supportive of it and know more about it than people from countries who pay more and countries whose contributions are approximately equal to their gains (of course, adjusting for a number of other factors).

Rural/urban is what you feel most connected to, I'd say.
Question 14 is indeed meant as you interpreted it. I do agree that the formulation is not the clearest possible, I'm not sure how I let that slip through. Too late to change now though.

Thank for completing the thing guys.

did it there as well! good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back