Survey about online communities - responses needed (1 Viewer)

UCCResearcher

Hi everyone.

I am a final year undergraduate student in University College Cork in Ireland and I am researching how people interact in online communities. As you are a member of this forum, my study would benefit greatly from your contribution. The study consists of an anonymous, 10-minute survey which you can access by clicking on the link below. The survey features general questions about interacting online as well as specific questions about your participation in this forum.

http://hfrg.ucc.ie/cont/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the principle researcher at [email protected].

All information obtained in this study is strictly confidential, you remain anonymous, and you have the right to withdraw from the study at any time. You may also skip any questions which you do not wish to answer. You are also free to contact the researcher if you would like to receive the results of this study after it has been completed.

Thanks everyone!

thats a shit questionaire. You could have saved peoples time by asking the following;

1: how long do you spend on thumped
2: have you ever rode anyone off thumped

cos thats basically what its looking to find out. I still filled it out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back