Supervisor compares the intellect of 6th yr dyslexic to 3 year old!! (3 Viewers)

wild_cat

We were sitting in a free class today with a brute of a supervisor. When a dyslexic girl who is in Foundation Irish asked around the class if any one knew the Irish for “going up a hill”. The supervisor picked up on this and said “that is disgraceful a 5th year who doesn’t know that” , a girl called Jenny who I was sitting in the same row as me informed her that we were 6th years and that the girl was in foundation Irish, to which the supervisor replied rudely and sternly “that’s no excuse my 3 year old grand daughter knows that” . Two other girls sitting beside Jenny and me , Helen and Maria demanded that she apologise, she refused and then began to scream at us. We told her that she had to apologise as her comments weren’t fair and that under no circumstances should she say something like that, this carried on for five minutes when she began to scream at us, to stay quiet.
She demanded that Maria move seats away from us, Maria wouldn’t move she threatened to send Maria down to the principal but once again Maria refused telling her that she couldn’t move her for sticking up for some one over her ignorant comments. I told her that if Maria was sent down to his office Id go to , to tell the principal about the comment she had made. Helen and Jenny were still demanded an apologies from her and the rest of the class was telling her that she should apologise to. She then took Maria’s school journal (this usually means your usually up shit creek). She then informed Helen and Maria that she’d have the on report again like she did before (which according to our year head, she‘s never done and doesn’t have the power to do). After 10 minutes of arguing we eventually quietened down, I whispered to Maria that we should go down to the year head who is also our art teacher. I got up and asked politely if Maria and I could go to the art room to ask our art teacher about a project we were doing, she let me leave because I’m usually quite in free classes but after 5 minutes of a shouting match of me trying to let her get Maria to come with me she wouldn’t. So I went down on my own. The two other girls foundation Irish class who were also in that free class were also deeply offended by her comment and one of them was nearly crying.

I went down to the art room and knocked on my teachers door and told her what the supervisor had said and how we tried to get her to apologise but she refused, the year head was sickened saying that those girls were doing their best and that the comment that woman made was unfair and could make their situation worse as they were trying their best. I wouldn’t use the words she described the supervisor with. She told me to go back up to the class and write an incident report and get some people to sign it. I went back up to the class, apparently I left as red as bull with anger and came back in with a big smile on my face. I told Maria over the whole class that the art project was fixed, every one knew what I was after doing, I told all the girls in my row and we started to write the letter in full view of the supervisor, it turned out that while I was away that she had threatened the girls telling them that she could make their lives hell. We wrote the letter and everyone in the class told us that they would give us our support. When I asked the supervisor her name she just answered “why?! , why?!” like a primary school child. On realising that we’d made a complaint she stopped shouting at us. Near the end of the class Helen who’s one of the best Irish students in the school calls the supervisor over and goes “since your so good at Irish your self , tell me the Irish for generation so I wont have to look it up”. To which the supervisor snarled I don’t know!

We went back down to the art room after class and gave our year head the letter. We told her every single little detail, she nearly got sick when she heard of the fat lazy fucks actions, what she had also shouted at us . We then told her of how the other foundation Irish girls in the class were as offended. One of them is also in Maria and mine’s art class, and she went white in the face, the teacher pointed to Maria and Myself and said “she nearly said that to one of us, if she had of said it to you of my art students I would have punched her”. The matter is now with the principal , the social care teacher and the foundation teachers .

My art teacher is the coolest woman in the world, she’s the reason why I’m let keep my hair colour in school to.

Do you think we had the right to report the woman?

“since your so good at Irish your self , tell me the Irish for generation so I wont have to look it up”.
Glúin, I think, same as 'knee'.
Yes! I made a teacher apologise to me once for kicking my desk. I love college, it's so much more relaxed. Although it's really just a bunch of people pretending to be adults while hiding from the real world for another few years.

My art teacher is the coolest woman in the world, she’s the reason why I’m let keep my hair colour in school to.

167349002_cf06b96198_m.jpg

"thanks teach"

Our Maths lecturer used to ask people if their ma had [SIZE=-1]German Measels when she was pregant with them, when they got a question wrong.

We always respected the effort that he put into his insults. It showed he cared.
[/SIZE]

We were sitting in a free class today with a brute of a supervisor. When a dyslexic girl who is in Foundation Irish asked around the class if any one knew the Irish for “going up a hill”. The supervisor picked up on this and said “that is disgraceful a 5th year who doesn’t know that” , a girl called Jenny who I was sitting in the same row as me informed her that we were 6th years and that the girl was in foundation Irish, to which the supervisor replied rudely and sternly “that’s no excuse my 3 year old grand daughter knows that” . Two other girls sitting beside Jenny and me , Helen and Maria demanded that she apologise, she refused and then began to scream at us. We told her that she had to apologise as her comments weren’t fair and that under no circumstances should she say something like that, this carried on for five minutes when she began to scream at us, to stay quiet.
She demanded that Maria move seats away from us, Maria wouldn’t move she threatened to send Maria down to the principal but once again Maria refused telling her that she couldn’t move her for sticking up for some one over her ignorant comments. I told her that if Maria was sent down to his office Id go to , to tell the principal about the comment she had made. Helen and Jenny were still demanded an apologies from her and the rest of the class was telling her that she should apologise to. She then took Maria’s school journal (this usually means your usually up shit creek). She then informed Helen and Maria that she’d have the on report again like she did before (which according to our year head, she‘s never done and doesn’t have the power to do). After 10 minutes of arguing we eventually quietened down, I whispered to Maria that we should go down to the year head who is also our art teacher. I got up and asked politely if Maria and I could go to the art room to ask our art teacher about a project we were doing, she let me leave because I’m usually quite in free classes but after 5 minutes of a shouting match of me trying to let her get Maria to come with me she wouldn’t. So I went down on my own. The two other girls foundation Irish class who were also in that free class were also deeply offended by her comment and one of them was nearly crying.

I went down to the art room and knocked on my teachers door and told her what the supervisor had said and how we tried to get her to apologise but she refused, the year head was sickened saying that those girls were doing their best and that the comment that woman made was unfair and could make their situation worse as they were trying their best. I wouldn’t use the words she described the supervisor with. She told me to go back up to the class and write an incident report and get some people to sign it. I went back up to the class, apparently I left as red as bull with anger and came back in with a big smile on my face. I told Maria over the whole class that the art project was fixed, every one knew what I was after doing, I told all the girls in my row and we started to write the letter in full view of the supervisor, it turned out that while I was away that she had threatened the girls telling them that she could make their lives hell. We wrote the letter and everyone in the class told us that they would give us our support. When I asked the supervisor her name she just answered “why?! , why?!” like a primary school child. On realising that we’d made a complaint she stopped shouting at us. Near the end of the class Helen who’s one of the best Irish students in the school calls the supervisor over and goes “since your so good at Irish your self , tell me the Irish for generation so I wont have to look it up”. To which the supervisor snarled I don’t know!

We went back down to the art room after class and gave our year head the letter. We told her every single little detail, she nearly got sick when she heard of the fat lazy fucks actions, what she had also shouted at us . We then told her of how the other foundation Irish girls in the class were as offended. One of them is also in Maria and mine’s art class, and she went white in the face, the teacher pointed to Maria and Myself and said “she nearly said that to one of us, if she had of said it to you of my art students I would have punched her”. The matter is now with the principal , the social care teacher and the foundation teachers .

i asked the internet if you had the right, and i got the cryptic "all your base are belong to us".
do with that what you will.

Glúin, I think, same as 'knee'.
Yes! I made a teacher apologise to me once for kicking my desk. I love college, it's so much more relaxed. Although it's really just a bunch of people pretending to be adults while hiding from the real world for another few years.

yis are all spoiled, in my day youd get a clip across the ear.
I nearly got kicked out of my school for signing 'ian paisley' on a peace petition. And we had a maths teacher who used to take people outside the classroom and beat them.
ah.., simpler times!!

our science teacher used to dole out the threat "ill take you over my knee and SPANK you" if we messed in class.

paedo.

PS I think jane and roisin should have a "post-off" to see who can write the longest post.

You had every right to report her. You also have a right to know her name. You need to know who's teaching you and is supposedly responsible for your wellbeing.

It was all violence in our day, dusters being thrown at people and heads being smacked against desks.

For fuck's sake, I haven't a bog what the Oirish word for anything other than Ice Cream (which I always mix up with the president's gaff anyway) and the Zoo. BOh, I know the real oirish for Zoo. The one without the "Z", which never existed in the real language.

Off to Rate My Teacher with you. That's what it's for. Remember not to libel her, which means make sure everything you write is the truth. Don't embellish.

Then show her this thread.

Teachers should be kept on their toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back