Supersuckers in Ireland (1 Viewer)

good gig. quiet and subdued crowd, but i suppose it was sunday after all.
the "four strings of frustration" messin during born with a tail was the stuff of legend!

how come they didn't play?

Put it this way Supersuckers are picky when it comes to sharing,
but they can afford to be like that coz they're the SUPER FUCKING SUCKERS...AND BOY O BOY DO THEY SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO BEING NICE....the spirit of Rock n Roll is truely alive with these country boys..

Put it this way Supersuckers are picky when it comes to sharing,
but they can afford to be like that coz they're the SUPER FUCKING SUCKERS...AND BOY O BOY DO THEY SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO BEING NICE....the spirit of Rock n Roll is truely alive with these country boys..

Same in Galway last night. No equipment sharing at all etc. There were three drumkits 2 bass amps and 5 cabs there altogether, complete waste of space and petrol with all that gear. Supersuckers were not that great either. Looked and sounded like a shower of rednecks, all that was missing was a shotgun and some chewing tobacco.

hahahaha

i saw supersuckers years ago and that was exactly the buzz i got off them. really bored so i just left after a while.

Just a whole pile of shit. Ok, to be fair the guy promoting it didn't do a fantastic job but he did his best (first ever touring band with contracts and shit) but the attitudes of the SUpersuckers was uncalled for. Bunch of arrogant dickheads who only cared about the fact they had 3 towls not 5 and whether they could score some coke or not.

Just a whole pile of shit. Ok, to be fair the guy promoting it didn't do a fantastic job but he did his best (first ever touring band with contracts and shit) but the attitudes of the SUpersuckers was uncalled for. Bunch of arrogant dickheads who only cared about the fact they had 3 towls not 5 and whether they could score some coke or not.

Haha...shit, I thought they were all about playing chess and drinking milk.

jaysus greame i thought they were the fuckin bollox, havnt enjoyed a gig that much in limerick in a few months! i thought all the "are you ready to rock limerick?" stuff was pretty funny,i just reckon theres a fine line between tryin ta get the crowd going and just being plain obnoxious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back