Sunn o))) in October??? (3 Viewers)

fucking hell...! My boyfriend's going to pee himself. .|..|

right, he didn't pee himself, but he did say "Maybe you shouldn't go to this, you might vomit or faint - ask ddmurph/miss V!" (sigh)

and

"I hope they play something from Black 1."

Aaaaaanywho. I might faint if I went to this but surely it would be worth it!!

I got an offer to do this in Galway but i'm not too pushed unless the price is right. ( there is only 2 of them in it so it should'nt be anything crazy in all fairness)

They usually dont play as just a two piece

I got an offer to do this in Galway but i'm not too pushed unless the price is right. ( there is only 2 of them in it so it should'nt be anything crazy in all fairness)

I'm trying to get a Limerick date too.. I don't know if I'm on to the right promoter though.. Who were on to you?

Gambra, are you done failing at getting them for Limerick yet? Cos if you are, get yer spoke in for my gaff in Cork. I'm sure there'll be loads wanting to come. No... wait... just you.

Gambra, are you done failing at getting them for Limerick yet? Cos if you are, get yer spoke in for my gaff in Cork. I'm sure there'll be loads wanting to come. No... wait... just you.

No, there'll be no Limerick date. It's too expensive for us :( I'll be at you house (stop calling it a gaff, your a limerick person fer christs sake..) so for these guys!!

No, there'll be no Limerick date. It's too expensive for us :( I'll be at you house (stop calling it a gaff, your a limerick person fer christs sake..) so for these guys!!

how much is too expensive for limerick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back