Sunday (1 Viewer)

Dan (30 Nov, 2001 01:44 p.m.):
Denizens of Ilk are playing in the Isaac Butt this Sunday evening. Sort of noisy Lo-Fi ish rock. If you're doing nothing better......

The SAME Denziens of Ilk that have been just added to the bill in Eamon Dorans with evil rock'n'roll theremin experimentalists HOLY GHOST FATHERS tonight?

Yep. Doors 8.30. Bands on at 9.00. £5 quid in with flyer or if you mention either of the bands.

Actually who am I kidding!! Who actually goes to gigs on the strength of something they read in post...

Your bands are shite! I wouldn't go see them even if you tied me by my tongue to the exhaust pipe of your car and dragged me at 80mph, naked, through a field of broken glass.

So there.

Bonzo (04 Dec, 2001 07:01 p.m.):
Your bands are shite! I wouldn't go see them even if you tied me by my tongue to the exhaust pipe of your car and dragged me at 80mph, naked, through a field of broken glass.

So there.

Driving a car at 80 miles an hour through broken glass??

Bonzo (04 Dec, 2001 07:01 p.m.):

So there.

Bonzo,

Next time I see you I'm gonna follow the example of your picture there and nub that noggin!

Yes Dan, driving a car at 80mph through a field of broken glass. Suspension of disbelief is called for here, and Allen, sorry, Unclealo(gmmffheeheehee!!)you can go eat the peanuts out of my SHITE!

By the way, your bands are great.

Bonzo (05 Dec, 2001 06:35 p.m.):
Yes Dan, driving a car at 80mph through a field of broken glass. Suspension of disbelief is called for here, and Allen, sorry, Unclealo(gmmffheeheehee!!)you can go eat the peanuts out of my SHITE!

By the way, your bands are great.

My super hero cover has been blown...

That nice comment at the end just doesn't convince anyone does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back