Sun Kil Moon (1 Viewer)

The village absolutely stank once the band left the stage. they must pump that smell in to get you to go downstairs. Indie wee.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
The village absolutely stank once the band left the stage. they must pump that smell in to get you to go downstairs. Indie wee.

Everywhere in town stank - I think it was the swell from the sewers drying up in the heat. Doran's smells bad at the best of times but it really surpassed itself this weekend - it smelt like festering turds as opposed to the normal wang of urine.

d.o.b said:
must say i agree with much of the criticism of this gig. was really looking forward to it and it disappointed. even the beautiful violins started to sound predictable n samey after the first half hour. the encore was stultifyingly bad, messy and drawn out. having said that there were moments of magic - and it's still a great reccid.
as much as it breaks my heart i have to agree with d.o.b...
he is my god and his records are my bibles but i got really bored and hearing grace cathedral park made me really sad, like hearing a bad cover version... somr great moments though like dob said.. great to hear al mixed up.. pity glenn tipton was slowed to a snails pace, its a beautiful song.. he practically jumped out of his seat and ran off stage at the end of the last song before the encore...
i wasnt looking to hear album versions or i wasnt expecting him to dance around i just wish he could have pretended like he really wanted to be there...
just my two cents.
!baggyyyy

must agree too with the opinion that it did get a bit drawn out. the drums sure were missed by me. wouldn't like to be one of those musicians - i really like the record, but playing the same lines every night with that lack of dynamics on stage would crush my soul. what's left.

Donal said:
the obsessive types.
hey, i'm an obsessive type. i shoulda gone.

i used to be really obsessed about stuff, but then i started taking lustral (100mg/day) and everything is cool now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back