summer solstice party!!!! (1 Viewer)

revisedms.jpg

Though it's not outside..

Gambra, what time is that Seadog show starting? Want to catch a bit if possible.
I'm doing a set upstairs in Baker Place on that same night, if that gig is over early in Riddlers, ye should continue the party in Bakers. I'll be lashing out a healthy dose of Can, Silver Apples, Daedelus, Flying Lotus, blah, blah blah.

i went to some yoke in a field in kildare a few years ago, it was alright but for ages i couldnt find any of my friends then eventually i found them all smoking in my tent and getting holes in the floor of it and i was cross for the rest of the night. i think papercop were playing on the back of the trailer

i went to some yoke in a field in kildare a few years ago, it was alright but for ages i couldnt find any of my friends then eventually i found them all smoking in my tent and getting holes in the floor of it and i was cross for the rest of the night. i think papercop were playing on the back of the trailer
sounds savage

there was a kaboogie party around this time last year down in some forested glen in wickla. took until about 2 to get the generator sorted.

this kind of thing. OUTSIDE.

ha ha shaney. nowt worse than some skallywags burnin you your tent...

you still in parts foreign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back