Sufjan Stevens Christmas Album (1 Viewer)

First I heard of its existence. Don't know whether to joyfully crack his head open with a razor sharp sprig of holly or triumphantly pull a Christmas cracker with a drunk loved one.

Has anyone heard it yet? Will it be appearing in anyone's Christmas list?

This the Christmas Album that was out for Christmas 2004? Or a new one?

Released this week. 46 songs including Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, Away In A Manger... I'm having a quick listen on Itunes, and its just a bit bizarre. The Sufjan sound I know and love, but piously singing the songs little Irish kiddies sang when we were 5 years old at mass looking up at the big pretty candles and staring at other kids. Strange.

oh i thought it was out years ago.i've been meaning to put this up for a while. only released a while ago onto youtube.it's a lovely christmas video for "put the lights on the tree".anytime i've watched it it has warmed the christmas cockles of my heart.check it out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was available for free download last xmas. I have it on my iTunes at home (which reminds me, almost time to get some xmas music - Low and this - onto the iPod).

The download was in 3 seperate parts, one for each CD, so I reckon its the exact same thing.

I thought it was rather good, if not exactly christmassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back