"Successful band needs help" (1 Viewer)

children.jpg

the swans!!!!!!!

It would have to AC/DC circa Bon Scott for me and I'd be on second bass.

Ciaran your so fickle.

SadieOutlaw said:
would everyone say "shut up sadie" if i said mine came true?

that was a queue for wavioli to say,
"shut up sadie"
and then i'd say, "oh wavioli, you're so predictable", then he'd get mad and it would be funny.
but he wont play with me on the internet anymore.:(

i played with bettie serveert once and they were one of my favourite bands for ages when i was younger. it would be someone different now if i had the choice, i'm not sure who though. phoenix probably, or bauer, or dio.......shiny diamonds, like the eyes of the cat in the black and blue, something is coming for you....LOOK OUT :D

moose said:
He's probably gone home for the night

that's no excuse, he should be available to play with me when ever i want. wah.
no actually i thought he was home and lurking on here.
maybe he is and he's having some kind of "last laugh" on sadie.
good one wavioli.

SadieOutlaw said:
i played with bettie serveert once and they were one of my favourite bands for ages when i was younger. it would be someone different now if i had the choice, i'm not sure who though. phoenix probably, or bauer, or dio.......shiny diamonds, like the eyes of the cat in the black and blue, something is coming for you....LOOK OUT :D

pheonix kinda suck dude. id play in smog or lambchop or someone like that...just sneak in the back and shake things...

SadieOutlaw said:
that was a queue for wavioli to say,
"shut up sadie"
and then i'd say, "oh wavioli, you're so predictable", then he'd get mad and it would be funny.
but he wont play with me on the internet anymore.:(

*sigh* you're so dreamy. i can't believe you know an actual dio song. :)

dunno, ya can't say someone like the owls coz it'd be no fun being embarrasingly pathetic with your instrument of choice amidst a pack of genii.maybe mazzy star none of them could play and i could perve off Hope Sandoval while strumming some veg 4-chord progression or summit

george mcfly said:
without a doubt

YES.
especially around the time of the YESSONGS tour

How far the mighty have fallen. Guess you could call it Rick-ressive rock.

Rock legend earns 14p busking
A rock legend who once sold out Madison Square Gardens earned just 14p when he tried his hand at busking.

176145.jpg

Rick Wakeman, keyboard player with Yes, busked for half an hour in York city centre, reports the Yorkshire Evening Press.

"I played Madison Square Gardens once and filled it five nights running," he said. "They took a lot more notice than the crowd here."

His stint was part of a BBC documentary about the city's new system for auditioning buskers to ensure they play to a reasonable standard.

Programme producer Ian Cundall said Rick had been heavily disguised while busking with a woollen hat, dark glasses and a coat pulled. Filming was conducted secretly to avoid drawing attention to the star.

"As far as I can tell, no one recognised him," Ian said.

"But people were stopping him and asking for autographs beforehand when he was walking through York to the square without his disguise."

eoinbox said:
pheonix kinda suck dude. id play in smog or lambchop or someone like that...just sneak in the back and shake things...

oh no eoin, i thought you were cool.
have you ever smoked a big fat joint and listened to "if i ever feel better"?
well?.........
when the bass kicks in?..........
nothing?
loser.

SadieOutlaw said:
that's no excuse, he should be available to play with me when ever i want. wah.
no actually i thought he was home and lurking on here.
maybe he is and he's having some kind of "last laugh" on sadie.
good one wavioli.

thanks Sadie.

ps. shut up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back