Stupid customers (1 Viewer)

actually when I was in college and worked in a shop some mother asked could her kid use the staff loo, so we said ok. The kid smeared shit all over the walls, and the mother must have known but said nothing. Then the next person in there (who thankfully wasn't me) had to clean it....disgusting.
ramps said:
thats just mental!!!

kirstie said:
actually when I was in college and worked in a shop some mother asked could her kid use the staff loo, so we said ok. The kid smeared shit all over the walls, and the mother must have known but said nothing. Then the next person in there (who thankfully wasn't me) had to clean it....disgusting.

So the mother just stood and watched while this little hellian smeared his own shit over the wall?!

who knows - but she presumably must have realised he'd done something - after all, he must have had shit covered hands!

Catwoman said:
So the mother just stood and watched while this little hellian smeared his own shit over the wall?!

La La said:
i used to work in showco in georges st arcade.....you might remember it as the hello kitty shop. we used to get the absolute scum of the earth, all the fugitive psychopaths and rich D4's coming in. once a guy came in, looked around at the bags and vince ray t shirts and said 'do you sell heavy duty saws or things that staple things into walls?'

for fucks sake.

do you like afro ken?

I have to ask people for addresses for warranty etc where I work,I'm regurlarly give the answer of "down the Street","Round the corner" and "Across the street from...."

I could go on for hours about customer idiocy.

ramps said:
do you like afro ken?

absofuckinglutely not. pucca, afro ken and hello kitty can choke in a vat of their own plastic shit for all i care. the people who created them deserve to die too.

I quite like chococat.

La La said:
absofuckinglutely not. pucca, afro ken and hello kitty can choke in a vat of their own plastic shit for all i care. the people who created them deserve to die too.

La La said:

aww, afro kens so cute. and tare panda.

kirstie said:
I quite like chococat.

i've never heard of chococat.

the fucking annoying thing was that yes, we sold alot of cool stuff like stuff by Vince Ray and all, but we had a heap of hello kitty shite. the whole back wall was hello kitty land. and you wouldnt believe the amount of people who would come in and say 'do you sell any hello kitty stuff.'

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUNT

:eek: !ninjaaaa

chococat is a sanrio character. I have a bag with said character on. He / she / it is quite cute but I never saw the apeal of HK really.

La La said:
i've never heard of chococat.

the fucking annoying thing was that yes, we sold alot of cool stuff like stuff by Vince Ray and all, but we had a heap of hello kitty shite. the whole back wall was hello kitty land. and you wouldnt believe the amount of people who would come in and say 'do you sell any hello kitty stuff.'

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUNT

:eek: !ninjaaaa

kirstie said:
chococat is a sanrio character. I have a bag with said character on. He / she / it is quite cute but I never saw the apeal of HK really.

I like Bad Badtz Maru the penguin and pals....

badtzani.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back