stupid cinema (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
I brought my little brother to the pics tonight for his birthday to see pineapple express but we were refused cos they said he looked too young, bastards. they wanted i.d, what 16 yr old has that on them???? first time ive ever been refused entry. soooooo very pissed off!!!!!

i recently got asked for id in the supermarket when i was buying beer and im 31

Ive seen this happen in the Aldi near my house three times in the past two weeks. One 25 year old got kinda angry and asked to see the manager. He got bored waiting and just said fuck it then.

All he wanted was a bottle of wine. I got ID'd for fags the other night as well. First time in a year and a half.

My brother looks quite young and he is 26, he was at a wedding last week and a barman asked him for ID. He told him to fuck off and he would get someone else to serve him as he barely looked old enough to sell drink himself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqq7FrGv5R0"]YouTube - Blue Jam: S2 E3 Part 2[/ame]
skip to 6:40 in

I brought my little brother to the pics tonight for his birthday to see pineapple express but we were refused cos they said he looked too young, bastards. they wanted i.d, what 16 yr old has that on them???? first time ive ever been refused entry. soooooo very pissed off!!!!!

it's shite anyway, the cinema were probably doing him a favour refusing him.

my girlfriend's always getting ID'd when we're out. one of the downsides of being a pedophile i guess

waka waka waka

me and the boy always get asked for id..After a while you just get used to it rather than being offended or narky..

I'm always getting asked for ID thought it would stop as I got older by it seems to be getting more often. I'm 25 in a month and I look 20 apparently

I'm always getting asked for ID thought it would stop as I got older by it seems to be getting more often. I'm 25 in a month and I look 20 apparently
You only have to be 18 to legally consume alcoholic beverages.
Next time tell them that!

the busiest nights at home for drinking is Christmas Eve and Stpehens Day.
the place is full with young people - all border line 18.
Barmen dont have time to scratch not to mind ask for ID, thats what the bouncers are for anyway.
Didnt stop him ID-ing me though!

i got ID-ed one Monday night at 7 pm in an empty pub while with my friend who had id saying he was 23. the bar man said i could have one pint but then i had to leave - sound...

My friend is 30. She's small and petite and I guess looks young enough but not THAT young. Two recent examples: She was asked for id when doing the lotto, and at the gym she was told that she would have to stop using the equipment she was using as it was for over 16's only.

My friend is 30. She's small and petite and I guess looks young enough but not THAT young. Two recent examples: She was asked for id when doing the lotto, and at the gym she was told that she would have to stop using the equipment she was using as it was for over 16's only.

My aunt was the small until about five years ago. She'd be getting on the bus with her kids and be offered and under 16s ticket. It's funny cos she'd have an eight year old kids with her at the time and probably two other kids under five. It was funny when she realised he wasn't taking the piss offering the ticket

my missus took the baby to the flix one morning for the 10.30 showing, when the baby was a few months old, and was refused entry cos the movie was 15's and the baby wasn't 15. at 10.30. when there's no-one else in the cinema. tossers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back