Stuff to do in Amsterdam! (1 Viewer)

Raistlyn said:
The tattoo museum was run by Hanky Panky but he lost his shop due to debts a few years ago and the new owners closed the museum as it didn't generate alot of cash
that would make sense. trust you to know that ;) was it there about 4 years ago? that's when i was looking for it.

oh while i think of it, a pretty much inevitable thing to do in amsterdam is run into people from dublin.

I haven't read a single posting on this but if you have to ask after stuff to do in Amsterdam...? Well, maybe you should just visit Bundoran next year.

P.S. - the sex museum is legendary on mushrooms.

Hey!

Writing this in my cousins house in the hague. A city, 30 mins outside of amsterdam.

Today was lovely, saw that big squat with 'bomb' written on it, the flower shops, the canals, those infamous cafes and a massive army supply shop selling everything and anything.

Also a lot of political and non political stencils and graffiti.

Will put up pics when i get back.

Talk to you soon guys,

Sam.

check out a bar called 'the minds' (or maybe that should be the mines...) It's close to that squat i think.

and there's a cool bar where the tattoo museum used to be called 'the other place'. check out the hanky panky tattoo parlour too, they have stuff in jars of Formaldehyde!

given that sam doesnt drink or do drugs - what is there for your average right on 15year old in Amsterdam?

So far I think we have
- Tulips
- Anne Frank
- Torture museum
- Military shops
- Bike rides

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

weeler said:
given that sam doesnt drink or do drugs - what is there for your average right on 15year old in Amsterdam?

So far I think we have
- Tulips
- Anne Frank
- Torture museum
- Military shops
- Bike rides
me and hornby spent a week there a few years ago, he's a raging straight edger and i am by proxy when i'm hanging out with him, and we didn't get bored at all, not for a second. going to gigs (and running into damien and whatshisname) and museums and eating ourselves silly and just pure wandering around and stumbling across cool weird things that you'd never see in dublin.. it's travel, it's fun, you don't need to have a List Of Things to enjoy yourself.

thanks liadain, i'll have to remember that.

- wander around
- have fun
- dont need lists

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back