student budgeting (1 Viewer)

i'm gonna stop replying to myself now, but the library is probably a good bet, they should have the coursebooks and then you'd have nothing to pay.

i dont think i ever bought a book for college as an undergrad, it didnt seem to be necessary except for when i had to repeat one subject and the library was too far away over the summer.

If you're studying english you have to buy both Norton Anthology's or you get an automatic fail.

At least that would be the case if I was teaching.

i got an entrance prize of book money and spent it on terry pratchetts, nicked all me coursebooks and never used them

hi, I'm hopefully going ot be studying english in dublin next spetember, can anyone recomend a good shop to buy cheap food in. thanks!

oriental foodstores - one on george's street, a massive one at jervis st luas stop. rice, tofu. south-east asian (indian) shop (spice world?) in rathmines where the bus turns off harcourt road just before the canal - eat lots of lentils cooked up with thai curry paste and coconut milk. get veggies cheap at the end of the day round moore street.

PaulCalfLarge.jpg

Mr Paul Calf

Roland: "I'm sorry is there a problem?"
Paul: "I'm sorry is there a problem?"
Roland: "Is there?"
Paul: "Yeah, you!"
Roland: "Why?"
Paul: "You're a student!"

i'm gonna stop replying to myself now, but the library is probably a good bet, they should have the coursebooks and then you'd have nothing to pay.

thanks nooly will look into it,
lads ho much do you think i will need for the first week excluding ren and bills
etc grwat replies thanks

y'know there is ample opportunity to review what you've typed before you decide to post, rather than mashing your fists on the keyboard and hoping for the best...

prolly good advice to do the same before submitting essays, thesis's and such

hay, blame my spellchecker

point is, I took the time to spellcheck

I don't know the correct plural for thesis. Thesi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back