Stress Members in Late Late Show OUTRAGE!!! (1 Viewer)

pitsu

Website
Visit site
Seems to have gone unnoticed by everyone else on here so I'd just like to point out the presence of Johnny and Sean Stress in the audience of last Friday's Late Late. How the mighty have fallen! During a discussion on Ireland's so-called "drinking culture", Messrs Stress singularly failed to defend the drunk punk lifestyle beloved by so many. It was left to Kenny's interview with the Jackass crew to show any semblance of the type of antics which we all remembered and loved from the Stress lads.
A sad day indeed!!!
(oh, and I wasn't watching it- my Dad called me in to see it cos he used to drink cider with Sean back in the day).

pat kenny was in fine form too. he referred to japanese people as "the japs" and said that an irrate male caller was a woman. what a guy.

Bob ye bollix

nice one bob. taking it easy these days in my mansion in rathfarnham. band's going well. the split 7" with bastard youth is just out. let us know when you're up in dooblin again and/or playing more gigs. might be playing in cork at the start of next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back