Street gang dublin (1 Viewer)

VARUKA

In the past couple of months i have noticed an increasing number in gangs in dublin city...not yer local neddy knacker gangs...i'm talking about eastern european street fighting gangs...mainly polish cause of the huge number of polish...these gangs wanna rule the streets and how they do it is by kicking the shit out of each other on the streets wich sounds scary but is quite amusing really and they dont use weapons...its all knucKle fights...all about power...gyms are filling up with gang members wanting to get stronger....and whys that?...the strong will survive...the strong will rule!...thats what they think wich i think wont work over here...we'll jst have to see if there will ever be a dominant and respectable gang in dublin like there is in most other countries...dublins city centre is small and controlable unlike other major cities wich are bigger and poorer and harder to control...here's an example on how dublin city centre is controlled by the law...on friday night i was wondering up and down o'connell street and noticed an eastern european gang in front of burger king...they were waiting for a fight...i could tell,you can tell when someone want to fight...so i was rite...a few minutes later another gang came strolling down the streets as if they were in a hip hop video clip and faced the other gang anfd the fight began...it only lasted about 30 seconds cause 3 cop cars pulled up and intervened but the gangs wouldn't give in...they put up a fight much to my delight but then about 50 more cops arrived and ended the fighting session much to my dismay...it was very entertaining though!...good friday night spectacle!

So you drunken fighting irish...you now have a battle on yer hands...thats if yer in a gang that is...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

anyone want to join my gang The Electric Eliminators?

electriceliminators.jpg

it's just a few of us at the moment who split from The Moonrunners

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back