Strange school rules (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
The senior part of my daughters school are starting a new punishment for messers. If they're continuously bold, instead of lines they have to come into the school holding one of their parents hands and stay like that in the line until everyone's ready to go in.
Don't think it'll work because the parents would have to get up early.
Do any other schools have new rules like this for kids?

thats an odd one alright.

there was a punishment in my secondary school that seems unusual looking back now. if the headmaster caught you smoking you had to pay him £20 (which went to the christian brothers in Zambia of course) or he'd tell your parents on you. that was quite a lot of money in the early 90s so you could pay in installments if you couldnt stump up the full amount straight away.

thats an odd one alright.

there was a punishment in my secondary school that seems unusual looking back now. if the headmaster caught you smoking you had to pay him £20 (which went to the christian brothers in Zambia of course) or he'd tell your parents on you. that was quite a lot of money in the early 90s so you could pay in installments if you couldnt stump up the full amount straight away.

I knew they were rapists but didn't realise they practiced extortion and blackmail too.

My primary school banned any food with more than 3 'E' numbers in the ingredients

In my primary school we were not allowed to bring any fizzy drinks, crisps or sweets to school. Our lunchboxes were inspected every day. As regards punishment, in secondary school we had a system of detention marks, there was a chart on the wall and if you got 3 marks a week, you got detention. Offences included- forgetting your books or copies, not standing up when a teacher entered the room, not having white socks pulled to the knee, wearing runners instead of your school shoes, not wearing your school coat or blazer, not walking on the left side of the corridor, not having your homework journal signed, not singing loud enough in the choir, not.....and so on and so on and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back