Strange Brew Summer Shindig Part 2 (1 Viewer)

RSJ said:
heh. What time you on brian?

Sometime between 7pm and 3am. I'd suggest you wait around in the venue between those hours in case.

I'll need beer. Buy me beer.

I love it when you call me Brian. :heart:

I can put ye up if you like? Could give you my bed and go stay with ruth. It's literally across the road from the roisin.

And here, seanface, aine said it to me aswell last night, can't for the life of me figure out who's still sending post to that address, will collect this evening.

And here, gugai, do birthday boys still get in free, i.e. should i spend on a ticket for buck 65 monday heh heh heh

ok pricks, I think we're gonna grace you all with our company at this. someone give me a list of hotels nearby, thankee.

thanks for nothing pricks. still, I managed it all on my own. we're staying in what I bet is complete kip called the imperial hotel on eyre sq.

kirstie said:
thanks for nothing pricks. still, I managed it all on my own. we're staying in what I bet is complete kip called the imperial hotel on eyre sq.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHA

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

it's grand really

kirstie said:

say hello to madame bridget when yr heading in....if you're lucky she'll hold yr hand and tell yr fortune!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back