Strange Brew Summer Shindig Part 2 (1 Viewer)

gugai

Website
www.roisindubh.net
on Friday July 28th featuring THE DUDLEY CORPORATION, THE GHOSTWOOD PROJECT, THE LAMPS, 66E, MIRAKIL WHIP, JUNG TURKS, RUSTIC TACKI, BYRN CHAIR, LITTLEGEIST & SO COW. Doors 7pm.

FREE ADMISSION!!!!!!

i use capitals when i'm excited.....

Darn, same night as BLACK TAX, HEROIC DOSES, DEIN KAMPF, SUMMER DISEASE, CAPTAIN SPAULDING AND THE CHRISTPUNCHERS in Sally Longs, Galway. FREE GIG

is this definitely the 28th? i've gotten 3 different dates from that prick colley already.

I can't believe I'm headlining this...

Arf.

Oh, and if I've not put the official stamp on it, the new-look Roisin Dubh is a stunner. It's the venue equivelent of wearing a sheepskin coat, smoking a fine cigar, with a dolly bird on each arm, after guiding Middlesborough to a hard-fought win over Barnsley in the League Cup. In November. Rock.

Actually, that doesn't look like much of a compliment.

But believe me, from someone who has worn a sheepskin jacket, it is.

think me and the missus are going to this. well be way out west for the week with not much money so this is ideal. never been to the roisin dubh either so should be good! heard Dudley album recently, great. and i heard Mirakil whip are great live too.

anyone know of any cheapo hostels / hotels nearby?

ernesto said:
think me and the missus are going to this. well be way out west for the week with not much money so this is ideal. never been to the roisin dubh either so should be good! heard Dudley album recently, great. and i heard Mirakil whip are great live too.

anyone know of any cheapo hostels / hotels nearby?

not cheap but the harbour hotel was great and v central too. think 70euro for a room dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back