Story (1 Viewer)

Paddy Casey

Banned
Website
www.paddycasey.com
Hi Guys,
Im looking for some cool gigs to go to over the next while as i have a lot of time on my hands i mean a lot. So if there is anyhthing going on please PM me or post it here. By the way im working hard on my new album at the moment and cant wait for you all to hear it.
Thanks For Listening,
Paddy :)

Stop lying Paddy. Everyone knows you're spending all your time whoring yourself around American record labels. Cut the crap, wee man.

There's a band called Septic Pussy playing tomorrow night Paddy, according to Thumped.
Do you reckon you'd be into Septic Pussy?

Shut up you stupid fuckin cock your music(if you really are paddy casey which i doubt) is like a pain worse than death it is the most vapid lame i only write songs to get girls type of puke and you look like a fucking hobbit you knob, i hope you die in some horrible curling tong accident. thanks for listenin!!! shove it up you'r hole ya little lickspittle.:)

• Banned
Hi Guys,

I am deeply shocked buy the previous post how can the admins here let that kind of, filth yes filth is the only word i can use to describe it, on this forum i am shocked and disgusted.
Thanks For Listening,
Paddy :confused:

Hi Guys,

I am deeply shocked buy the previous post how can the admins here let that kind of, filth yes filth is the only word i can use to describe it, on this forum i am shocked and disgusted.
Thanks For Listening,

I'm with Paddy :confused: on this one!!! There is an elemant of bullying & piss taking on the board & I think it would be great if the admins could pull these threads (if they have the means).

The following link is a prime example (even if the poster did list Daniel Powter as an influence, geeez).

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=42929

Other than that, I'm no great big fan of Paddy Casey but I wish him well whether he's posting here or not.

Peace out to all my homies in lockdown!

Hi Guys,

Thanks For Listening,

hey paddy. ignore the begrudgers - all these ambitionless heavy rock/electro/moronica thumped nobodies. just put all the above feelings in a song. its what i do and i find it very therapeutic.

also, far be it for me (a mere minnow on the 'scene') to give song writing advice to a man as accomplished as yourself - but i just thought the below might help. i hope you don't take it up the wrong way. all the best with cracking it in america and the album. d.o.b.

[Rhymes] Synonyms Definitions Homophones Similar sound Same consonants Related
Words and phrases that rhyme with filth: (1 result)
1 syllable:
tilth

Want more ideas? Try searching OneLook.com for words ending with *lth

hey paddy. ignore the begrudgers - all these ambitionless heavy rock/electro/moronica thumped nobodies. just put all the above feelings in a song. its what i do and i find it very therapeutic.

also, far be it for me (a mere minnow on the 'scene') to give song writing advice to a man as accomplished as yourself - but i just thought the below might help. i hope you take it up the ass. all the best with packing it in america and the album. d.o.b.

[Rhymes] Synonyms Definitions Homophones Similar sound Same consonants Related
Words and phrases that rhyme with filth: (1 result)
1 syllable:
tilth

Want more ideas? Try searching OneLook.com for words ending with *lth
Heeehee! You are my new best friend.

Shut up you stupid fuckin cock your music(if you really are paddy casey which i doubt) is like a pain worse than death it is the most vapid lame i only write songs to get girls type of puke and you look like a fucking hobbit you knob, i hope you die in some horrible curling tong accident. thanks for listenin!!! shove it up you'r hole ya little lickspittle.:)

gorge, you're fucking DED

alright paddy

oh to be a big star and have loadsa time on your hands. can I join yer band Paddy? I love dossin.....

CANT YOU SEE THAT "PADDY" EASILY THE MOST BRUTAL TYPE OF ARTIST IN THE MOST BLANDEST FAGGOTY WAY HIS SONGS ARE NOT EVEN SONGS THERY ARE WANKOSTY AND HIM CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST SINGER SONGWRITER IN THE CUNTRY, ANYONE WHO THINKS "PADDY" IS SOME KIND OF GENIUS CAN GO AND FUCK THEMSELVES, THEY ARE ONLY BEEN NICE BECAUSE ITS RIGHT TO BE NICE TO EVERYONE IN THE MUSIC BIZZZZZZ CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL MEET THEM AND YA WOULDNT WANT TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU SO FUCK HIM AND FUCK ALL THE BACK SLAPPING YES MEN BEND OVER AND TAKE IT.
:) sorry caps lock was on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back