Stooges v Madonna (3 Viewers)

TAGS GOING OUT OF CONTROL, ONE THING ON THE MIND

It's spring time for eirecore
and to think i was going to type in 'skippy=plank' on the other thread but when 'skippy=sex pest' came up in the drop-down menu i couldn't resist. i've created a monster.

Fuuuuucck. That's Kevin Shields?....it is and all..

I thought the bass was quite woeful, out of tune and everything. It's more prominent in t'other videos.

Fuuuuucck. That's Kevin Shields?....it is and all..

I thought the bass was quite woeful, out of tune and everything. It's more prominent in t'other videos.

It's out of tune alright but still a deadly solo.. !ninjaaaa

It doesn't bother me so much as I'm tone deaf.

Actually just reading wikipedia there and it turns out Madonna is his favourite singer
he has a version of burnin' up on the ciccone youth album ... personally i'm all for the madonna praise (80's madonna only though) ... holiday is one of the greatest feel good tunes ever

that hall of fame bullshit was woeful though ... he should've doused madge in peanut butter

YouTube - Iggy & the Stooges - TV Eye LIVE 1970

he has a version of burnin' up on the ciccone youth album ... personally i'm all for the madonna praise (80's madonna only though) ... holiday is one of the greatest feel good tunes ever
awesome ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw them in dublin castle and they were amazing,but the fact that the last record was woeful beyond belief,that they are billed as Iggy & The Stooges,the supposed size of the venue and rumour of all seated. And now this. No thanks.

i get your point boss, dublin castle gig was fucking amazing and yeah the new album was terrible for a stooges album but moderate for an iggy album. Ah well I bought my tickets already!.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back