Stitched Backfoot Airman (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
Anybody know anything about this band. I found an old tape (recorded from Dave Fanning in early nineties I think) with a song called The Dirtys Happened on it and and its rather good in a kind of disposable indie way.

They may be called Stitch the Backfoot Airman but its pretty unlikely...

Jimcorr said:
Anybody know anything about this band. I found an old tape (recorded from Dave Fanning in early nineties I think) with a song called The Dirtys Happened on it and and its rather good in a kind of disposable indie way.

They may be called Stitch the Backfoot Airman but its pretty unlikely...

jaysus! i remember them, were they not people out of Camper Van Beethoven or something like that? i member heardin' dem on doul john peel years ago, harmless little feckers, but feckers none the less.

and NO, i'm not back, not since the cunts "re-arranged" our fucking workplace and now my pooter screen is on show to every fucking prick and i have to work and not thumped my way to payday. prickholes.

still mad lovin' yiz all an' dat buh...
pricks.

make up some health & safety shit about having to move the monitor because of reflections on the screen, or maybe move it on security & confidentiality grounds. that's always a good one.

pete said:
make up some health & safety shit about having to move the monitor because of reflections on the screen, or maybe move it on security & confidentiality grounds. that's always a good one.

you style, sir - i like it!

aye, if only that'd work, but they know what i'd be up to.
here, i think they blocked thumped on my account in work, is that possible? i used to get into it no bother, then suddenly - never!
but other lads in work all get in fine.
its shit cos i miss all the crack with the lads, i've nowhere to channell my unwarrented hate.........sigh........

PRICKS!

yeah it's possible alright

just use someone else's PC then

let them get the shit for it

Anybody know anything about this band. I found an old tape (recorded from Dave Fanning in early nineties I think) with a song called The Dirtys Happened on it and and its rather good in a kind of disposable indie way![/QUOTE said:
Stitched Back Fooot Airman were on INTape weren't they. In Tape being marc Riley's label. Marc Riley from the Creeprs and Mark and Lard. I have some of their sound somewhere if you want me to go rooting. A WITNESS were better though. or Big Flame - now there was a band. anyone remember Big Flame? A mate of mine travelled to manchester from Dublin for their last gig. They played 25 mins and no encore to 1,000 people. Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back