Sticks your missing annual heave... (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
Ok- just having a little look around the things boards, seein whats up and all that-

General point: The sticks - can folks who ARENT BASED IN f*ck'ING DUBLIN POSSIBLy drop a post or something on here... I'm still curious as to what can be done for useless bands+musicians outside the pale... I dont mean it like 'fuck off dubs'- just wondering what role the villiage people have to play, in a manner of speaking.... As main projects are all generally based in dublin, there'd be no harm in doing a bit on the side out here...

Suggestions

Idea's (practical + non-practical please, god loves a thinker)

ERm - yknow.. things ..

Excellent! Kevin McAleer! Shite! It's on tonight! going to hoot, me.

and that play by Maeve Ingoldsby, she was a teacher in my primary school. her sister used to write scripts for Glenroe, and her brother is Pat Ingoldsby (of "Pat's Chat" fame, among many other things), who is absolutely great, everyone should read his poetry.

Gee, i guess Blanchardstown IS a buzzing metropolitan centre of arts and diversity after all. Thanks, pete, for revitalising my sense of pride in the outer suburbs.

Kevin Mc aleeer - all the women are just like that in donegal...

*note to world: the sticks means the south too

Anyone else care to drop a line???

As far as letterkenny is concerned...

I can probably get your CD's into the local indie shop. Or if there are other things bands are looking for post damn you, post...

ah gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan gwan GWAN!!!

My independent label Bring Your Own Records is based in Arklow. Co. Wicklow

I'm bringing out a 20 song, 20 band compilation soon. Bands from all over Ireland, UK, USA, Canada and Australia so far.

I organise gigs for bands down here but it's fairly pointless if your travelling far, most bands play for nothing, sometimes if my dole is in I sort bands out with beer, food and petrol money.

I'd like to talk to anyone who can help me get my Compilation distributed

[email protected]

my website

Bring Your Own records
http://www.bringyourownrecords.tk

my band site
http://www.geocities.com/chasingamysuck

Looking for gigs everywhere

LamStock said:
I'd like to talk to anyone who can help me get my Compilation distributed
If you mailed people like http://www.activedistribution.org/ and other Distros, big and small - i`m sure it could only do you good, your bound to get someone who`ll take on your cd somewher along the line.Magazines like Wire and MRR have distribution companies listed in their pages - the bigger ones i`d guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back