Steerage @ Lazybird This Sunday April 18th (2 Viewers)

portrid said:
Oh yes sir! They can boogie! All night loooooooong!!

...and can anyone get that lazybird stamp, no, TATOO orf?

Ha haaaaaaa. The indian ink idea worked then!!!

Permanent ink = permanent advertising

portrid said:
...and can anyone get that lazybird stamp, no, TATOO orf?
it's fairly persistent, all right. and also transfers itself to other bits of your anatomy. i got a stamp on my right hand last night, and woke up with one on each hand and one on my thigh.

enjoyed the gig muchly.

I still have a little birdy on each hand, even after several scrubbings. :(
It's almost as annoying as those never-come-off wristbands for festivals. The amount of times I've nearly impaled myself trying to cut the things off with knives.

Juno said:
You should have listened to Bosco when he told you to get your mammy to help you with sharp objects.

BTW found your retractable blade on a cleaning expedition into the press under the cooker. The things that are residing in your very own house and you'd never even know...

hop said:
that sounds so cool, is it some kind of weapon?

I just think it sounds better than stanley knife. It always puts me in mind of that guy with the blades from X-Men - retractable blades in his hands, y'know?
Although, I would like to state that weapons of violence are not at all glamourous.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I just think it sounds better than stanley knife. It always puts me in mind of that guy with the blades from X-Men - retractable blades in his hands, y'know?
Although, I would like to state that weapons of violence are not at all glamourous.
wolverine

but of course weapons are not at all glamourous....except maybe stilettos (geddit?!?)

i'll get me coat

Psychotic no 2 said:
Please please please tell me where your signature is from
It's driving me nuts!

It's like some weird deja vu thing...

Psychotic no 2 said:
BTW found your retractable blade on a cleaning expedition into the press under the cooker. The things that are residing in your very own house and you'd never even know...

I have a whole community of elf type things living by my sink.They keep nicking the fairy bottle to make space ships.Bastards.

hop said:
but of course weapons are not at all glamourous....except maybe stilettos (geddit?!?)

Yes, truly awful but puts me in mind of that really scary bit in Single White Female with the stiletto. That and Play Misty For Me are two films that gave me BAD nightmares for weeks.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Yes, truly awful but puts me in mind of that really scary bit in Single White Female with the stiletto. That and Play Misty For Me are two films that gave me BAD nightmares for weeks.
single white female - i got nightmares from that but only because it seems jennifer jason leigh, bridget fonda and jon bon jovi ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

Psychotic no 2 said:
You're like Ireland's answer to Hans Blix.;)

Which makes me Saddam Hussein...!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back