Staying up all night to get work done.... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

This is the stupidist idea I have had in a while.

I had two projects to finish for today, last minute as always. I'll be too dopey to even explain them properly come 2pm.

Ive been staring at a computer screen since 11am yesterday morning. So I will be blind and dopey. I also have a headache from chain smoking.

What happens if I get the shits from all the coffee during my shit presintation?

Stupid idea. STUPID.

never got into allnighters in college. can't understand howd you'd function in an exam after being awake for 24 hours.

never got into allnighters in college. can't understand howd you'd function in an exam after being awake for 24 hours.

Its not an exam, i had to make a website and some java yoke. I have to talk about them though...

Now I cant find my keys...

Its not an exam, i had to make a website and some java yoke. I have to talk about them though...

Now I cant find my keys...

Do a dry run of the presentation on your own and try and anticipate questions or features you might point out.
Contributing something will be better than blankly clicking through the site silently with them.
And maybe go for a quick walk before you meet them.

Your keys are on the ironing board.

allnighters are a waste of time, ou just end up fucking yourself up. Far better to get up extra early and do it when your fresh.

I now agree. Walked out before she even came into the room. Whole thing went to complete shit in college this morning, few chaps for the class tried to fix it for me, but there wasnt enough time as they didnt want to see her "squash" me again.

This lecturer makes a habbit out of embarrasing me in front of everyone to the point where I'm nearly in tears. Apprently i should do something about that!!

hahah that truely cheered me up. :rolleyes:

I lost my gloves on the way home to!!!

Im really awake now.

gah, whats the point in complaining really. The sky is blue and my flatmates are making me laugh. It was only 15%!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back