Star Wars trilogy on DVD (2 Viewers)

Star Wars trilogy on DVD - what will you do?

• Will be buying it

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Hope to get it as a Christmas present

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Will stick to the VHS boxset

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Hate Star Wars

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
definitely picking this up, but it's killing me that the untouched originals aren't available

Alan Remorse said:
all im saying is, stop motion is the coolest special effect known to man. Go on the sinbad movies!
I watched Clash of the Titans recently. That has the worst stop-motion effects I've ever seen.

But it does have Burgess Meredith saying "LET NO MAN BE HAPPY WHO IS NOT DEAD", so that makes up for it.

THRILLHO said:
I watched Clash of the Titans recently. That has the worst stop-motion effects I've ever seen.

But it does have Burgess Meredith saying "LET NO MAN BE HAPPY WHO IS NOT DEAD", so that makes up for it.

The presence of Mickey from Rocky playing the "wise old git" role in that movie redeems any of it's shortcomings

Alan Remorse said:
The presence of Mickey from Rocky playing the "wise old git" role in that movie redeems any of it's shortcomings

What went wrong that Burgess Merdith is now known only as "Mickey from Rocky"?
I've actually never seen Rocky.
Ends.

dudley said:
very disappointed that hayden christianson has been cgi'd into jedi, thats all bad 8(
But at least the Emperor doesn't look like he's made out of puke in Empire Strikes Back.

Gotta take the crunchy with the smooth.

dudley said:
very disappointed that hayden christianson has been cgi'd into jedi, thats all bad 8(
thay did WHA?!

i mean.

Wha?

it's all a bit "nynteen-aty-for"

star wars hasn't been cool since 1999.

friend of mine who's a manager of a video shop, told me that the distributer sent a load of boxsets out with the disc's mislabeled. the disc's were returned and a new batch were sent out. also with mislabeled disc's..
keep your reciepts !bing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back