• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

hop

Hi all

Ok, here's what's been going on with the things stall of late:

We've always wanted electronica music to be better represented on the stall, and we've had the likes of Herv and some stuff off Kin recordings for the last while. The fact is though, that at the more guitar type gigs where we've traditionally run the stall, the electronic stuff doesn't sell so well.

What we have now are two stalls; one is the more guitar band stall, which has some overlap of electronica stuff, and the other stall which is the opposite: more electronica with some guitar type stuff on it. We've now enlisted the help of Aoife & Karla of FES, they're going to run the electronic version of the stall under the things banner at the Fakearms night in Molloy's Thursdays (big thanks you guys!). Also, Herv has been looking into getting the same stall at Neuromantek in Gray's.

The guitar type stall is being split between myself and Richie (Michael Knight), and for easiness sake we're hoping to get enough stock off everyone to supply both our stalls, and the electronic stall. It means that at least one person will always be available to do a gig, and will have the stock with them (instead of relying on me to be in town to pick everything up).

more to follow, money owed lists...

also...

big huge thanks and hugs to everyone who has ever helped me out at the stall...not the least of whom are Michael Knight, Aoifed, Karla, Lorcanzo, Treelo, Conor, Herv, Snaky, Rumpus...so many of our finest people, sorry if I've forgotten anyone

edit: gahh! jaysus I forgot our nordy cousins Ronan Yakuza & all the boys up there doing sterling work on the Belfast stall

yis are aaaallllriiiight :)

last post, honest

I'll be at the things meeting in the Lord Edward later so if you can come out and pick up cash you're owed that'd be class

all this non-drinkable money I have is a new and scary thing for me...please get your money fast:eek: :D

i'll shut up now

Unclealo said:
Yeah and where's me album? Jeez you'd swear you weren't getting paid to do this...

hey I don't care.... just saying....

I know you probably nicked them all anyhow, so you could copy my most exccellent guitar ways... well news for you bud I don't even play on that album!... CD playing shit ain't been built yet that can handle my most freaky axe shredding...

This is me....

halen1.jpg

this is you....

Mark%20Boy%20Guitar%20Solo.jpg

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back